Girls Maid Us Softer

Like so I can know whether the story is good!

Comment so I can know what you think of the story!

And vote because it makes me smile! :)

Thanks! ;D

**Zack's P.O.V.**

During class Ari finally found out that Vanessa is my cousin, but instead of being happy about it I was just angry.

Angry that she didn't listen to me at the restaurant in the first place. Because if she had then she would be with me right now.

I know I'm acting bitter, but that's because I am. If she had just listened, then she wouldn't be dating another guy.

That's when I really lost her.

We just got done with football practice and I'm waiting for Nick, Luke, and Vanessa to get here so we can leave.

The boys get here first, but I sense there's something wrong because they're not joking around or anything. It's just silent.

"Alright, what's wrong?"

All I receive in response is more silence.

"What's wrong Nick?"

"Shedoesn'tlikeme," he mumbles.

"English please."

"She doesn't like me okay!"

"Oh, uh-"

"I tried to talk to her, but she shot me down before I even got to say anything," Nick interrupts.

"There's plenty of other-"

"Well I don't want any other girl! I want her! I don't expect you to understand, you can't even stick with one girl," he says before going back to staring out the window.

"Well, the one girl I could stick with turned me down. But yeah, of course I wouldn't understand," I reply sarcastically.

"Anyways, what's wrong with you Luke?"

"I uh sorta like this girl, but um I'm afraid her cousin-"

"Hey guys!"

I look over to see Vanessa walking toward my car. It's about time.

"Sorry, what were you saying Luke?"

"N-nothing, forget it."

I look at him from the rear view mirror and see his cheeks have turned pink.

Wow, this girl must be something special.

Vanessa gets in the back with Luke and I start the car and drive us home.

Vanessa is talking to Luke in the back about who knows what, but he's hanging on to her every word.

She's always been closest to him after me. And I smile as I see them laughing together.

I look over at Nick and he's still silently looking out the window.

Jeez, I didn't know he was that serious about Lexi.

Girls have seriously changed the three of us. I actually fell in love with a girl again, which after Emily I didn't think could be possible. Nick seems serious about Lexi, especially since he's sulking over her. And Luke just blushed because of a girl, and she isn't even here!

What has this world come to?

I drop the guys off at home and let Vanessa in the house with me. Her parents tend to work a lot just like mine, so we always ended up hanging out since we were kids.