She Maid Me Mad

**Zack's P.O.V.**

I wake up and start getting ready for school. I can't stop thinking about what the maid said to me yesterday. What was her name again? Fuck, who cares. She's a nobody. The fact that I don't know her makes her one. She probably goes to school with me though. The thought of seeing her again makes my blood boil and I brush my teeth angrily. Who does she think she is? She can't just not give me her number. All I should have to do is smile at her and she should already be in my bed screaming my name. She's not even that cute.

Fuck, who am I kidding. She's beautiful. With her long golden blonde hair, those luscious kissable lips, her gorgeous smile, and her body. Oh god, her body. Curves in all the right places, just how I like my girls. Fuck. She pisses me off. How is she not falling for my charm? She must be lesbian. Yup. Only reason why she isn't in my bed right now. I smile knowing it's not me but the fact that she likes girls.

I get ready for school and hop on Megan. That's my bike. I thought it would be so cool if asked what I'm doing and I say "I'm riding Megan." I snicker. God, I'm dirty. I got her three years ago and we're still going strong. The only girl I love. Well I loved one girl. Just one. And she made me never want to love another. Emily.

I was so hopelessly in love, until she came clean and admitted she cheated on me and somehow managed to get pregnant. I vowed then and there never to love again. So far it's been good. I turned into the total player, not caring for any girl or her feelings. The only thing the girls at my school were good for was sex. And that's how I've kept it. I sigh. Emily turned me into this. I start thinking about something else. Anything but her, she's done nothing but cause me pain. I hate what she did to me, I hate what she made me become.

I get to school and automatically all the girls check me out. I smirk. These girls are too easy.

Except the maid.

Fuck. Shut up brain. I see my two best friends waiting for me at my locker. I instantly smile. We've basically known each other since we were in diapers. They were a big part of helping me get over what happened with Emily. I'm so grateful for them.

Not trying to sound gay but I can see why girls drool over us. Nick has brown hair and blue eyes and is the jokester in our group which chicks seem to love. Luke has dark brown hair and brown eyes and is the rational, responsible one in our group. Apparently girls like him because he's a "gentleman". As if. He's only acting like one to get in your pants. I'm the badass of the group. I'm sure chicks dig the whole bad boy thing.

"Dude I swear China could hear her screaming!" Nick says.

"Pfft that's not even possible dude," Luke rolls his eyes.

I snicker. Only they would be talking about how loud a girl was screaming. Typical. We chat over our weekend and make plans to hang out later. We walk to first period together. God, this teacher is so lame. I can't even remember what subject this is. Maybe math. Or it could be English. I'm not even sure. In the middle of class a girl stumbles in late. It's her. She must have woke up late because she's still wearing her pajamas. Spongebob. My sister always makes me watch it. Okay maybe I watch it occasionally. But I'm still badass. I swear. But the way those pajamas hug her ass. The things I would do to her.

Like she would let you.

Fuck. My brain is so annoying. Her hair is all messy and curly in her bun but it's kinda sexy. This girl is driving me crazy. Why couldn't she be straight? She's talking to the teacher, probably explaining why she's late. When she turns around I'm frozen into place. People start laughing. She obviously dressed in a hurry. She's wearing her bra on top of her shirt and damn I didn't know she was that big. She finally figures out why people are laughing and sprints out of the room as red as a tomato. Once again, why couldn't she be straight? Ugh.

There is a picture of Zack. (played by Alex Pettyfer) ;)