She Maid Me Defend Her

**Zack's P.O.V.**

Are you fucking kidding me? He had the nerve to kiss another girl while on a date with her. She was so excited to go on a date with the prick and he had the nerve to kiss another girl?

I know if that was me I couldn't even look at another girl by how she was dressed that night. She was gorgeous. And he fucking made her cry. I start to clench my fists because I'm so angry. I thought after last night me and Ari would actually get along, but things just got worse. I'm not gonna lie her comments actually hurt.

She doesn't care about you.

She doesn't like you.

I can't come to terms with that. I know I can be a jerk to her sometimes, but enough that she hates me? I need to not let this affect me so much.

Just get through the day.

I get to school early for once, maybe because I don't wanna risk bumping into Ari. But I do bump into someone else. Sean.

Instantly I clench my fists.

"What's up man?" He greets me.

My fist is gonna be up. Up your ass if you don't shut up.

"Why?" I ask thorough my clenched teeth.

"Why what?" He asks puzzled.

Fucking idiot.

"Why would you ask Ari out and then kiss another girl on your date?" I spit.

"What are you talking about man? I came back and she was gone," He asks confused.

"That's because she came out and saw her 'wonderful' date shoving his tongue down some other girl's throat. Call me an idiot, but most chicks wouldn't like that," I reply sarcastically.

His eyes widen as what I just said sinks in.

"She uh s-she saw that?" He asks scratching his neck nervously.

"Yes she saw you douche."

I grab the collar of his shirt and push him against the lockers. I then throw him on the ground. And get on top off him. That's when I start throwing punches.

"You (punch)- fucking(punch)- douche(punch)- you(punch)- made(punch)- her(punch)- cry(punch)."

I get up, pick him up, and throw him back against the lockers.

"You will go up to Ari and personally apologize to her for hurting her like that. Got it?"

"Y-yeah."

Pussy.

I throw one last glare his way and punch him one more time before walking away. I feel better letting some of my anger out. I practically skip in the hallway.

Thank god nobody saw that. The kids would all gossip about it and the teachers would probably exaggerate and get me suspended. Yeah, most teachers didn't like me or my friends.

If Sean mentions anything about me kicking his ass so help me god nothing will stop me from doing it again.

I smile at the thought of beating him to a pulp again.