She Finally Maid Her Decision

Please like/comment/vote so I can know what you think of the story. Thanks! :)

**Zack's P.O.V.**

"I broke up with Alec."

I look over surprised at this. I mean I know we kissed and everything, but I didn't know she had already broken up with Alec.

"When?"

"Right after I told you I loved you yesterday," she says with her cheeks turning red.

I smile knowing that I'm the cause of her cute blushing. We're both laying in my bed together, yes actually laying.

"I love you Ari," I say happily, "I'll never get tired of saying that," I sigh with content.

I can finally admit it to her without fear of rejection. It's like I'm making up for all the times I didn't get a chance to say it from the amount of times I've said it so far.

She just blushes and buries her face in my chest, but I know she feels the same. Her eyes sparkle whenever I tell her I love her. She may have just admitted that she loves me, but I can tell she really does.

"When did you know that you loved me?" I ask genuinely curious.

"I-I've always known," she murmurs into my chest.

Always?

"When you were angry that day about Vanessa getting close to a guy I tried to tell you, but you kept cutting me off."

"I'm sorry Ari, I didn't know!"

I'm such an idiot! I could have saved us both some trouble if I had just listened.

"It's okay Zack, don't worry."

"Speaking of which, the guy that Vanessa was getting close to? It's Luke."

"What?" Ari asks looking surprised.

I tell her what happened the other day and how I caught Luke and Vanessa kissing.

I may not be able to stop that relationship from happening, but I trust Luke to not hurt her. He's always had her back since we were kids and am starting to accept them together as a couple.

But I still don't let them close the door whenever he comes over, since Vanessa tends to be here a lot. I'm not sure if she's even still a virgin, but for my sanity I'll act as if she is.

"That's really mature of you Zack," she says smiling at me.

I smile back at her and kiss her. She kisses me back just as hard. Usually our kisses are soft and sweet, but this kiss is hard and filled with passion.
I'm now on top of her and her hands go underneath my shirt and trail along my chest and abs. I trail my hands along her thighs and I feel her shiver underneath me. I take my shirt off allowing her more access. I continue to trail my hands along her thighs and continue up her stomach. I feel her tense as I reach for her bra, so I let my hands drop and break the kiss.

"Too fast?" I ask her trying to catch my breath.

She nods, "Sorry," she says with a blush.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Ari, I understand," I say with a reassuring smile.

I want to take things slow with her. I'd wait for her forever if I had to. She didn't get the affect she had on me.
So we stayed like that, laying with each other on my bed. Just talking, with her running her hands through my hair.

****

"You guys both have girlfriends now, it's not fair," Nick whines as we make our way to class.

"Well technically Ari and I aren't dating yet."

"But you will be dating soon!"

"Stop whining and go "woo" your girl," Luke snickers.

Nick pouts at him before glaring at the both of us. I hold up my hands innocently and he turns away only to frown. I look over to what he's looking at and see a guy talking to Lexi.

It looks like one of those guys who was talking to Ari and Lexi weeks ago during gym. Probably making sure they come to the party this weekend that's been scheduled for weeks.

Those guys throw one of the best parties, along with my friends and I. But each guy is known to target one girl at each of their parties and looks like that guy has chosen Lexi.

I knew they would try to come after Ari since I've seen them talking to her during gym before, so I made sure to tell them that she was off limits.

Nick looks extremely angry and slightly hurt at this and I can see why. Apparently Lexi wouldn't give him a chance because she didn't want a one night stand, but then that's all the guy she was talking to would give her anyways.

I know people make it seem like we're bad guys, but we're really not. We've heard the rumors about ourselves and yet girls still come to us. If that was me, I would've steered clear of us because of the rumors. So you can't really blame us when we supposedly "hurt" a girl. She knew what she was getting into in the first place.

Nick starts clenching his fists and before I can grab him starts making his way towards Lexi.

Luke and I run after him to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

We've just reached them when we hear Nick say, "She's off limits."

The guy smirks at first, but after seeing Luke and I mumbles an "Okay," and leaves.

Lexi looks really angry and is about to probably tell us off when Nick leans in a kisses her.

Luke and I stand there with a shocked look on our faces, along with everyone else who's watching in the hallway.

"Go to the party with me?" He asks after breaking the kiss off.

Lexi looks absolutely surprised by Nick's actions but I can see the slight smile on her face. All she does is nod causing a huge grin to break out on Nick's face.

Luke and I leave the two alone and walk to our class. Vanessa joins us along the way and holds Luke's hand while walking.

I look at them and their huge smiles while talking which makes me smile as well. I'm happy my cousin found a guy to make her happy again. I'm even more glad that's it's with my best friend. I've known Luke since we were kids and he has never lied to me before. I completely trust him with Vanessa.

They're talking about their date from last night and I can't wait to take Ari out on our first date. It'll have to be something special, not the kind of dates I usually take girls on. If they're lucky they even get a date instead of skipping right to the sleeping together part.

The whole time during my class with Luke and Vanessa I think of where I could take Ari for our first date and I think of the perfect place. Emily and I used to go there all the time, but after we broke up I never really went there because it brought back memories of her.

But now I've got Ari to make new memories with.

I just hope she likes it.