Don't Ever Listen to Mystery Texts

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

That was probably the best birthday I've ever had. I woke up to a freshly baked cake from my mom, it was delicious by the way, and she also bought me a laptop.

Zack's present was by far my favorite though, even though it was pretty reckless of him. Hasn't he ever been taught not to get a tattoo of someone's name? He doesn't know if it'll work out between us, but he seemed confident that we would work out and I really hope we do. I wasn't planning on falling in love with him, but I'm happy that I did. He isn't perfect. He'll annoy me, piss me off, say stupid stuff, and then take it back. But all that aside, I'll never find a guy who loves me more than him. He's the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I can't imagine my life without him.

I don't even know why those maids would just use him for his money. The perfect guy isn't the one who has the most money or is the best looking; he's the one who makes you smile, makes you happy, loves and treats you well, and who will take care of you each and every day.

Truthfully, I could talk about Zack all day and all night and I'd still have a million more other things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at that.

Damn, if I had a penny for every time I thought about him I would be a billionaire...

I woke up to find the bed empty next to me, but he left a note saying he had to get home to his family and being that he spent the night last night, I wasn't going to keep the poor guy here. I understood that he needed to be with his family a lot more from now on and help out, and that was perfectly fine with me.

My phone vibrates from the nightstand and I try to reach it without actually getting out of bed because I'm lazy like that. But just before I can reach it, it falls to the floor forcing me to get out of bed to grab it. I see Zack's name instantly making me perk up, forgetting my laziness. I smile as I open his message.

I just wanted to tell you:

You mean the world to me. You're the most amazing girl. You are sweet, kind, and caring. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you. I would be lost without you, I'll never let you go. I love you.

P.S. do you like my new contact name? ;)

-Your wonderful, talented boyfriend. xo

I smile at the end because that is, in fact, his new contact name.

Thats so sweet, you know I'll always be here for you. And even if you wanted to let me go, I wouldn't let you. You mean too much to me for me to just give you up. I love you too.

P.S. You're lucky I love you enough to not change your contact name!

I send that reply before setting my phone back on my nightstand, making my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. After spending probably half an hour in the bathroom, I step out and quickly put on the first thing I see. I'm not big on spending so much time getting dressed when nobody even looks my way anyways.

I grab my phone reading Zack's response with a smile on my face.

I'm only sweet for you baby. And I'll spend forever giving you more reasons to love me.

I reply with a 'Forever is a long time...' before heading downstairs.

I know forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

I can't help but 'Aww' at every one of his messages.

He makes me feel so giddy, and I laugh too much because of him. Even his name alone brings butterflies to my stomach, when he walks into a room my heart speeds up, and just thinking about him makes me smile.