She Maid Me Feel Like Nothing

Picture is of Luke. ;)

Please like/comment/vote, it only takes a second! :) Thanks to everyone who's reading.<3

**Zack's P.O.V.**

I wake up feeling like shit. I can feel the affects of the raging hangover that's about to kick in. I shouldn't have drank so much. But after the conversation I had with Ari though, I just needed to get hammered.

I put my feelings out there for her and she ends up basically rejecting me. I know she didn't come out and say it but she started it with an apology, which obviously means no.

Can't she see that I was actually trying? That she's the first girl since Emily I have actually been interested in. I was willing to date her!

And I don't date. I have hook ups. Now don't go thinking I'm a heartless bastard. Most of the girls I hook up with are sluts anyways and besides they know what they're getting themselves into.

I don't intentionally go and try to break a girl's heart. Believe me I know how that feels and it sucks. And even though I don't care for any of those girls, I don't want them to have a broken heart because of me.

I lay there with a terrible headache, trying to get my mind off Ari. I can't believe I told her I was going to date Jennifer. I shouldn't have said that, I was just angry. Hurt and bitter because the one time I actually like a girl she ends up fucking me over before we actually got together!

I manage to get up and go to the bathroom. I open up the medicine drawer and take out some painkillers. I haven't drunk in a while, come to think of it I haven't been to a party in a long time.

I heard there would be a party this weekend though. I might actually go because I just need to unwind and forget about all this.

I go downstairs to get some food. And what do you know? Ari's boyfriend just happens to be there. Immediately I scowl.

What does she even see in him? I mean sure he's not that bad looking (no homo), but what does he have that I don't? What's so great about him?

"Good morning Zack."

I'm surprised that he talked to me, but when I look at him he has a smug look on his face. Ari probably told him about our conversation last night. He's acting smug because he won.

I glare at him and he just smirks back at me.

"Now that Ari chose me over you, I'd appreciate it if you stayed the hell away from my girlfriend."

I clench my fists, "Look I don't know what the hell she sees in you, but you're nothing compared to me."

"You're right, I'm better," he says with a smirk on his face, "That's why she chose me."

"Ari is just a girl, there are plenty of other girls."

"She's not just a girl, she's my girl."

"I think I got that the first 100 times you fucker," I growl.

This douche is really testing me. I want nothing more than to punch that smirk off his face.

Again, what does Ari see in him?

What the fuck is he even doing here today? It's Friday, doesn't he have school?

"By the way, I'm going to be transferring to your school next week. Hope you don't mind seeing Ari and I kiss," his smirk getting bigger.

Well that answers my question.