I Maid Sure He Didn't Get Lucky

There is a picture of Alec on the date, played by the sexy Dylan O'Brien. ;)

**Zack's P.O.V.**

"I don't care who you date anymore because I'm going on a date with Alec tomorrow, so have fun with whatever she is to you because I don't care!"

The hell you are! You may not care Ari, but I do. And there is no way I'm letting you go on that date. You're mine. And I am not letting that douche have you.

I couldn't have him fired because she would obviously know it was me and that wouldn't help me in winning her back. The things I do for you Ari...

I had his phone tracked and once I found out where he took her, I drove as fast as I could. I'm currently sitting a couple table over from them watching him make my girl laugh.

She looks way happier without you.

Even though I hate that thought, it seems true. She looks really happy. Smiling and laughing at whatever that douche is saying. She's wearing this short black lacy dress and she looks so goregous. I'm pretty sure I'm smiling stupidly by now, but then I remember she did this all for him.

I clench my fists just thinking about her getting all pretty just for that douche. Calm down, take a deep breath. No matter how much I want to pound his face in, Ari would hate me even more if I did that.

At least the douche isn't keeping his eyes on her body like last time. I would've already lost it by now. He's actually paying attention to whatever she's saying.

I continue to watch them and it's a miracle I've managed not to break every bone in his body. Only God knows how much I want to hurt him right now. Ari gets up and says something to him, then leaves. Probably to the bathroom, I'll never understand why every girl seems to always need the bathroom during a date.

I get up and walk over to their table, grab another chair and sit down. He just sits there and smirks at me. Why isn't he cowering in fear?

"Listen and listen close. I'm only gonna say this once, you've had your little fun tonight but she is mine. Understood?"

"Was yours," He says with a smirk.

Who does this douche think he is?

"She's still mine," I growl.

"Is she? Then why is she here with me instead of you?"

I want nothing more then to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. I clench my fists and try to keep myself from jumping over this table and pounding him senseless.

Does he think that I will just give up on Ari just like that? That I will give up on us like that? Well, he's got another thing coming.

"What? Afraid of a little competition?" He taunts me.

He has the nerve to taunt me.

From the way he ran quickly last time, I guessed he was a pussy. Guess not.

"Competition?" I scoff, "You're the rebound. Clearly you've gotten a little too attached. Ari and I had a little misunderstanding that's all, but she's still mine."

"Well I'm sure you're pretty jealous of this rebound so that's good enough for me."

I grind my teeth together trying to control myself. I watch the douche as he just smirks at me the whole time. But then I see him look up behind me and know that Ari is standing there.

My heart rate picks up. My hands start getting sweaty. I'm nervous. What will she say? I can't help but get a little excited at being near her again, even if it's to get yelled at. I slowly turn around and find her smiling, but then as soon as she notices it's me it's gone. I try not to let it show how much that affected me and give her a smile.