His Butler, Angry

Lucys Point of View

"No!" I screamed as I huddled back into my curled up ball posistion. I could here Sebastian's loud growls as I tried to remain angry instead of afraid. I heard Ciel and Sebastian converse more as I scoped the bathroom looking for a window.

 As they mumbled my head started to spin at the realisation of my twins. I needed to get my twins if I was leaving! No, I couldn't leave Ciel, Miharu, Yoite, and Sebastian. I would die inside, officially. I started to whimper because of the pain i felt in my heart.

I hated how this was going. They kept asking me to come out as I cried quietly. It's been about an hour and Miharu and Yoite are asking me to come out as well. Ugh, why wont they just leave me alone! Is it so freaking hard to let me have some alone time? God!

"Lucy, do you want to go back to Banten for a while?.... They're gonna be celebrating its 100th anniversry soon if you wanna go...." Yoite said shyly and Miharu added " Yeah, they're gonna have a big kimono sale too. Yoite and I can go with you to pick one out if you'd like..!"

Ciel and Miharu started fighting after that because Ciel didn't agree. But I quickly and quietly said " Will it be a blue kimono...?" I could tell Miharu smirked at Ciel in his victory and then said " Of coarse. Besides I think you need some time outside and away from this isolation.."

Right then Miharu and Ciel got in another argument " Isolation?!?!? What do you mean Isolation!!!!" Ciel yelled as Miharu shot back " Isolation as she never leaves the house! Or goes outside!" Miharu and Ciel keep yelling back until Yoite said something so quiet only I could here " Lucy, can I come in?....." I crack the door and let Yoite in and hear Miharu and Ciel's confusion when I close the door.

"Lucy!!! Open the door!!!" I heard Miharu and Ciel yell as the pounded their fists on the wooden door. "Lucy...I think everything is going to be all right we just need to kill the demon Ciel sold his soul to..." Yoite said quietly but I shook my head

"It's obvious that Sebastian was the one who Ciel sold his soul to... Ciel would hate me if Sebastian was killed by my hand.." "I could do it..." Yoite said as I replied " But it would of been for me, and Ciel would just hate both of us..."

Yoite sighed....

....

.....

     A few hours later...

I was sure Ciel and Miharu were asleep against the door when I heard Sebastian pick one of them up and set them on a couch. After the other one was on the bed Sebastian quietly knocked on the door and said " May I come in. The young master and mister Miharu are both asleep."

I nod and Yoite opens the door and lets Sebastian in. Sebastian stares at my puffy eyes in distaste.  Sebastian rubbed my tears off my eyes. I sniffled a little as curl up even closer to my legs. It was silent for quiet some time.