Sick In Bed: Lucy Edition!!!

Lucy's POV:

   I laid there when I heard a little bit of coughing come from Ciel. I started stuttering to him " I r-read in a b-book once. D-demon blood o-of any kind can heal wounds and cure illness." I looked at Ciel and he then replied with shock etching his face.

            " Lucy I couldn't do that to you." I smiled and said " Please Ciel, I would be so sad if you got sick because of me..." And with that Ciel pulled my hair back on one side of my neck and I felt his heavy breathing on my neck.

        What started out as a painfull bite turned into one of my most pleasurable moments in my life. I tried not to moan but couldn't help myself. Ciel was sucking my blood but I had never expected it would feel so....Nice.... I felt a little bit of drool run from my mouth when Ciel looked up at me and wiped the drool with the blanket.

                Ciel saw the wound heal miraculasly and stared in amazement. Lucy then said to his surprise " I am a half demon, healing shouldn't be very hard... ah...."  She cuddled close to him as she coughed. She covered her mouth slightly as she fell asleep on Ciel again.

          Ciel's POV:

She was sound asleep on me when I felt her cling to my nightshirt. I kissed her head as she started coughing in her sleep. She whined my name in her sleep a couple of times but, she was still as adorable as ever. I pulled her up to me so we were face to face. I grabbed her by the chin and kissed her. When I finished I silently put her on my cheast and fell asleep.

                       Lol sorry for the short chapter its just, its 2:16 am and im tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol well night guys!!!!