Withering flower

That day as Ciel worked on his lessons and paperwork, Lucy sat outside and played with the flowers. She stroked the petals as butterflies would fly unto her fingers. Ciel stared at her and watched as she smiled slightly to the butterfly. He started to understand what he was feeling. He actually liked her only the like other people felt torwards their fiance's or their girlfriends.

          He didn't know how to feel about these new kind of feelings he was getting, but, there was no way in hell he would admit it first because, he was pretty sure she liked him back. With a little grin at that thought he walked to the window, opened it and then yelled to Lucy " My shoulders are getting a bit tense, would you come up here and rub them?"

         She looked up and gave her new warm smile and said " Of coarse one minute!!!" Ciel smiled a bit, he noticed she was much louder then usual, which probably meant she was happy. When she made it up there she got straight to his shoulders, she broke up quite a bit of knots in his shoulders and then went onto his top back.

           Ciel was dozing off when she shook him. He looked at her as she said " Ciel if you want I could do the rest of your back but, you have to lay down instead of sit up." Ciel thought it over and then said " Alright lets head to our room." Lucy then said with a little bit of blush "Our?...." Ciel smiled and said "Why of coarse, or do you want to go back to your other room?" She looked down while clinging to his arm and replied " No thats not it...... I just..... I'm really happy....." She smiled and without thinking at all Ciel looked down at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

                 Lol now you'll HAVE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER actually you dont but.......... But just wait till the next chapter, its going to be the best one yet dont you worry!!!!! Thank you all so much for those who have been reading my story... Its a great pleasure to know you guys enjoy it!!!!