His Butler, Despising

POV: Lucy

                  I officialized it, the butler hated me. I had countless times tried to help but, everytime I tried a certain chore or recipe, he would glare at me and request I leave it to him. God what put his panties in a twist. The blue haired boy just avoided me.... Grrrrr.... What did I do to those two? The tall boy didn't even speak so I couldn't get mad at him!!!! Ugh, the only person who will actually speak to me is Miharu!!! Why is everyone so mean to me? What did I do to them?

                 I involuntarily whimmpered aloud, causing 3 heads to turn to me and my face to redden considerably. "Lucy whats wrong?" Miharu, he nicest person in the world so far, said cooingly. " I-I dont want to talk about it at all..." I said as I lowered my head, refusing to see there stares. " Lucy.. You can tell me anything at all its okay..." Miharu said softly as he stood right in front of me. I tried to hold my barriers as well as possible but I had given up on that for now, and leaned into Miharu's warmth. He hugged me although I didn't return the favor.

                      "I-I'm just tired. I'd like to just sleep now... I said as I plumeted into darkness.

                                       POV: Miharu Rokujou

                          I was seething with anger. Lucy was obviously going down the path of  depression rapidly. Her skin was paler, she was skin and bones, and she had dark circles play over her eyes. As se fell asleep against me i said in a soft but loud voice "Look what your're doing to her..." As I left the living room to my bedroom. Lucy was awake but her eyes were devoid of fire. She tiredly layed her head in the crook of my neck, her body limply laying against me.

                    When I got to my room, I laid her down on my bed. As I was about to leave she grabbed my hand, I truned to see her silently pleading not to leave her alone and complied. I felt her snuggle into my neck as we lay there. Yoite came in some time later and started a conversation " What did you mean ' Look what you're doing to her' " I sighed and replied " She's depressed Yoite, I don't know how long she can do this before she resorts to drugs or cutting. I just-I don't, I don't know what to do anymore..." I said, dissapointed in myself for not being able to make all of everyones problems go away.

                    Yoite smiled as he sat down next to the bed " When I first met you, you showed no sign of caring for anyone at all, you were apathy in carnit but, now. Now you're a completely different person, just like Lucy."  Yoite said as I retorted " Yes but the only difference is, im not hated by the only people im around, while she lives that.." Yoite smiled sadly as he continued " Ciel doesn't want to beleive thats Lucy ,as Sebastian, Sebastian despises the poor girl. I've witnessed many time when she had been glared at and insulted  for trying to please everyone. Sebastian truly hates the poor girl."

             "Everyone hates me.." said a small voice coming from no other than Lucy herself. I felt bad and replied " Lucy don't think that. Yoite and I love you very much. It doesn't matter what Ciel or Sebastian think." " Ciel? Ciel Phantomhive?" she asked hurriedly as Yoite and I looked confused "Yes.." Yoite said in a suspicious tone as Lucy tense up " That girl lied to me" Lucy said as her eyes welled with tears " What girl?" I asked as Lucy replied " The one I saw before I came here. She said everything was going to be alright and everyone was nice and- and Ciel... She said I cold trust him the most but she lied! How can I trust someone who doesn't want anything to do with me!"

                     I was shocked at this bit of information but let it slide as I conforted her back into a dreamless sleep. Little did I know Ciel had been easedropping the whole time.

                   POV: Ciel Phantomhive

          She... She trusted me this whole time and I ignored her..... She's sunk into depression and I didn't notice until now? This, this was all my fault. It doesn't matter if she had memories or not. I should have been there for her and I wasn't and now... I shudder involuntarily. Sebastian had been treating her awefully and I hadn't given one thought to it. Oh god.... I can't fix this can I?

   Okay this chapter is done lol yayz!!!