Is it really okay?

Lucy woke to see Ciel quietly sleeping, his hand around her waist. She quietly sat up on the bed and started thinking, That girl, Ciel must of been with her too. I don't know how to react though, should I be hurt he was with another girl or should I be happy he chose me instead?

               Lucy then got up from the bed and silently got changed into a new outfit. She then walked out of the bedroom, she leaned against the wall and covered her mouth. Is he just messing with me? Am I just a fun toy to him, it doesn't matter howI feel, right? He could of at least said something about her. Ugh! I'm tired of letting myslef get hurt.....!

            Lucy silently fell to the ground and started crying. She knew she was stupid to trust him, I mean, they've only known each other for about a day. She hated how easily she fell in love with him, and knew he was only acting it out.

                 She knew somewhere deep down inside he only stayed by her side because he felt pity for her. She then started growling in anger and frustration. She wiped her eyes furiously and sat up with a complete frown. She walked away to help prepare dinner. And she refused to speak to Ciel.

                  2 weeks later

                 Sorry about how short this chapter is lol the next will be here fairly soon.