Her Master, Trip to Beckingsworth

Alright I am trying really hard with this chappy i have the whole chapter and beyond in my head but when it comes to typing it im like wha-????

Alrighty then, first off:

Lucy's POV:

Miharu and I have just returned from Banten, the portal is dreadfully exhausting, I don't know how Miharu just stretches it off. As of now I am laying on Miharu's backside, being carried. I actually do miss Mr. Sebastian and the master. I completely miss Yoite although, he's really quiet, you barely get to talk to him. It hurts to know that only Miharu came after me. It's quite childish of me to run off though, no matter the reason.

I must apologize immeadiatly when I get home. I hope they wont be to angered at me, running off, to another world no less, is an aweful thing to do. My eyes are drooping still, I am slowly becoming increadibly limp, I bet even my bones can bend at the moment...

Miharu's POV:

I smile slightly as I here Lucy's soft breathng against my shoulder. The house is already in view, I can see the front door already. I try not to think on everything thats happened this past month or so, it's all so much I don't know what's what.

I climb the long stairs to the front entrance to already here the other servants screaming and wailing -sighs- this is gonna be a hectic move. I walk in only to wake Lucy quickly before being pounced on.

I slowly pry off the other servants only to see Sebastian start to drag Lucy off, I can already see her preparing herself mentally for the scolding of a lifetime. I would try to join her but I am bombgaurded by questions from the others.

Ciels POV:

When I look out the window I see Miharu carrying what looks to be a limp version of my maid. I sigh, already calling Sebastian in to collect the girl. To think she would have the nerve to humiliate the Phantomhives,anywho she best prepare for one hell of a time. Honestly, running off.

Lucy's POV:

When we get into the mansion I am awakened quickly to a retreating Miharu. As I hop down, I am quickly pulled away by Sebastian. Oh no, it's gonna be a bad one. Even Mr. Sebastian is angry *gulps*. I see Miharu looking my way, Our eyes catch breifly,and I turn away, shamed of whats going to happen. I need to put all my walls up for my master's scoldings are quite harsh.

I here Sebstian open the master's door to his study and immeadiatly tense up. He hadn't even touched his tea. Im so dead... Master finally looks up once I put my head down in shame. I feel Sebastian lightly push me up in front of the desk and onto a chair.

Master finally speaks "What gave you the nerve to run off like that for no reaon?!" Master starts " Why would you leave your room i you were sick? What in the world were you thinking when you ran off?Exactly who were those two? And most of all why the hell have you been having trouble listening, it isn't like you!"

Like you?

it isn't like me?

"I'm so sorry master..."

Not like me?

"I'm sorry"

Not Lucy?

I-....I'm so s-sorry..."

Not Lucy?

"Lucy?"

Not Lucy.

"Hey"

Not Lucy.

"What the hell happened to her Ciel?"

Not Lucy.

"Lucy, hey! Snap out of it!"

Not Lucy.

"She isn't responding to my calls dammit!"

Not Lucy.

"What the hell should we do?"

Not Lu-SMACK!!!!!!!!

What?

As I come back to I see the ground, I understand I'm on my knees and such. I wonder why my face hur- oh. I look up to see my Master breathing heavily. Miharu and Sebastian's faces clearly display shock.

Master straightens up and huffs. "Well i've spoken to you and you seem to understand the severity of your mistake. I take it you wont run off again?" He says softly as his hand comes to my head. I blink and slightly nod, and he starts " You still have a fever. I cant trust you to stay there on you own so Miharu will be there as well."

I nod as Miharu helps me up and leads me out of the room.

Ciel's POV:

I can't beleive I smacked her. One great Master I am. One great abusivemaster I am. Honestly now Miharu's just going to be more snarky, and i'll have a terrified maid, terrified of me. We have to get going by 5 p.m. Thats only about an hour away...

One Hour later

Sebastian apparently had a 'chat' with Miharu and he agreed to Lucy, Yoite, and he coming. Once we all load into the carraige I drift off due to the awkward silence. I just want to get there and end this.

okay i have gives u extra long chappy! i luv u alll and stuff!