Tears strain down

Lucy's Point of View

                      Lucy's Dream

I felt a little queasy as I heard a demonic voice tell me " Your beloved Ciel is as good as dead.... Good as dead.." I was trembling violently at that noise but couldn't bring myself to shut the voice up. I sincerely couldn't. It was to much for me......

.....

.....

Ciel.....Ciel..! Ciel..!! Ciel..!!! Ciel.!!!! Ciel!!!! CIEL!!!! I couldn't stop thinking his name. Don't you dare die on me Ciel! I wont allow it. And I will sincerely kill anyone who dare stands in my way. No one will harm Ciel, my precious Ciel. The only one who had pulled me out of hatred, even though he still sulked in hatred himself.

I will make him happy again. I will i will i will! And anyone who stands in the way will die!!!!!! I don't care who it is! They will die! They will die!

I was so angry right now I couldn't think straight........

My eyes shown a bright purple as I then stated loudly to the voice " My name is Lucila Phantomhive, I am of the age 12. I have two beautiful twins, Emily and Sora. I am deeply in love with their fake father, Ciel Phantomhive! I care very much for their real father but I love Ciel more! If anyone dares o even give him a small cut, I shall rip them apart! My children need their father and I need the love of my life!!!"

.....

.....

The voice laughed and that was it.

End of Dream

                Ciel' Point of View

Lucy was tossing and turning in her sleep. She seemed scared as she whimpered my name louder. I held her in a deep embrace trying to wake her up when I realised how the hell can I wake her up by just embracing her? Have I really fallen to that level of immaturity? Honestly, the head of the Phantomhives acting like a scared child! I sighed and brushed off these unwanted feelings.

 I silently laid with her trembling in his arms, was she okay? I figured it was just a nightmare but with the way she was trembling, she must have felt like it was so real. Her eyes shot open like a sniper riffle heading to its target.

 She was panting and surprisingly yelping like a dog. I stroked her hair as her wide eyes filled with tears. She laid there in a daze and after ten minutes she quietly asked " Ciel... How do you think you'll die...?" I froze in shock, why would she ask that, and how can I answer her?

 " Well Lucy I think..." I started

    Alright, This chapters out. Ima be on a camping trip vacation.... So I wont upload 4 a lil while!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!