First Kiss

Lucy and Ciel blushed at the same time. Did Ciel really just....... Ciel turned bright purple and Lucy looked down, her face was covered by her hair and bangs. Ciel then said " I-im sorry, I dont know what came over me..." Lucy then turned up with a big grin and snuggled to his neck, she then said " I don't mind Ciel..... I actually....Liked it...."

        With that Ciel had confirmed his suspitions correct, Lucy did like him back and with that he turned her straight to him and kissed her, mouth to mouth. Lucy soon returned the kiss until they heard chuckling. They froze in there places, oh god they were CAUGHT when they slowly turned there heads they saw it was Sebastian chuckling.

        Both of them had faces as red as a tomato. Sebastian then said, trying but failing to hold back laughter "My my seems the young master has some explaining to do to Lady Elizabeth." Ciel looked behind Sebastian to see one very pissed off Lizzy. Oh no! My life is ruined!!!! Ciel thought as Lizzy frowned.

              Sorry I made this chapter so short i thought it would make this whole thing a lot funnier lol im sucha mean person!!!!!! The next chapter should be out in like 10 minutes!!!!!