Mihara

" My name is Mihara Chambers, I am 14 and I am here to protect Lucy from well.......Herself, i guess." Said the girl. Ciel looked at her in a wierd way as he played with the sleeping Lucy's hair. "Why do you have to protect her from herself, she couldn't even kill a butterfly."

                Ciel started in but was interrupted " But she would kill a manor full of people." Ciel looked down and replied "Those men deserved it." Mihara then replied " Oh, I agree with you on that, 100%. But what about those children? Did they deserve to die? And anyways I cant leave her with a heart breaker!" Ciel growled, but then sighed and replied " I was never really with that girl in the first place." Mihara looked at him and then said " Wow okay, so you promise your in love with her?!"

                Ciel blushed and Sebastian chuckled to see his masters reaction. Ciel then replied with a sort of irritation to his voice " Yes, I love her. Now on to the point, can you leave now?" Mihara replied with a big grin " Of coarse but watch out because if something happens that Lucy isn't able to handle well, she isn't Lucy anymore.."

            The Mihara girl then jumped out of the window and ran across the trees like a tru ninja. Ciel studdied Lucy who was now in a state of concious and unconcious. He silently stroked her hair again. She then said with tears forming in her eyes " Ciel.... I don't think that girl likes me very much"

             And hearing that Ciel started to stroke her cheek which was going to be bruised. He then said "That doesn't matter anymore, she wont be comming around anymore. " Lucy then tried to sit up but had trouble so Ciel lifted her to his cheast. She quietly looked up and Ciel came down and gave her a passionate kiss.

                      Sebastian stood there holding back laughter again. His young master had been quite soft ever since Lucy came, this made Sebastian interested. Lucy then played with Ciel's ring as Sebastian started talking to his master " What should we do now my lord?"

                 Ciel thought about it for a while and said " Im hungry, I think it's time we had tea. Bring the tea to my room this time though." Sebastian then asked why and Ciel answered " Because Lucy is rubbing my back, thats why." Sebastian bowed and left the room. Ciel and Lucy walked to their bedroom and Lucy started on his back. Ciel whinced in pain every time she broke a knot, but in the end, felt pretty good to have a relaxed back with no tention in it.

          He then sat up when she was done as she laid her head down on his lap. He stroked her hair as she lightly clung to his other hand. Ciel then thought to think yesterday I didn't care much about her but now......

             When Sebastian walked in with a tray of Tea and Scones Ciel and Lucy were both cuddled together and asleep. Sebastian decided that he could let them sleep for a bit and then walked off muttering to himself " Now I must work on getting dinner prepared. Aah, so much to do.."