His Writer, Short #1

Okay, I can't beleive how far we are in this and I was thinking about new ideas when one came to me! I am going to do little shorts in here too! This chapter is a short with Lucy, Yoite, and Miharu!!!! If u want me to turn it into a story comment and stuff. Okay here it goes!

POV: Miharu Rokujou

Yoite was...dead.....

I fell to the ground tears boiling through my glazed eyes, I wanted to be dead too

. Suddenly, the shinrabancho appeared to me and said " Miharu, I know you in pain. Please, please let me bring Yoite back...." 

I stared at her, still in the same position, I uttered out in a tone that would barely be understood from my choked sobs

                                                      " He'll die again..."

" No he wont, i'll get rid of the kira and give him a healthy body. Please Miharu,  just take my hand and let me do this....."

I hesitated as I pulled myself to my feet, Yoite had died and I was in his lap durring his last moments. I couldn't let Yoite die.

I'm sorry Yoite, I grabbed the fairy's hand and everything went black.

Yoite's Point Of View

I felt my body turn to ashes as Miharu plopped to the ground. I saw writing crawl on his skin and everything went black.

When my eyes opened once more, I saw Miharu cuddled to my lap, snow silently straying on his back.

I shivered when I noticed that Miharu was freezing, and I could even smell Miharu's scent, which smelled like strawberries.

I was shocked at the knowledge that I was capable to sense these, what exactly had Miharu done?

I silently tried to wake up Miharu but, every time I shook him, he whimpered. So I sat there for a while until I started to attempt waking him up by calling him.

Every call got louder and louder until I sighed out of annoyance and yelled "MIHARU!" Miharu woke with a jump, trembling terribly.

I felt his cold tears trickle onto my coat. His small hands grip unto my coat, holding as if he'd ever let go, he would fall to his death.

Miharu is still whimpering as his eyes are barely open. I allow Miharu to cry on me until I feel his trembling slightened and his whimpering came to a reluctant end.

Yoite gives Miharu another moment until he asks " Miharu, what happened? How am I still alive?"

This question makes Miharu whimper again as Yoite puts all the pieces together, Miharu used the shinrabancho to bring me back...

I sat there partially mad and partially happy that Miharu brought me back. I felt hurt as Miharu whimpered on me, unable to make words.

I sighed as I quietly made soothing circles on his back, causing him to whimper less. The more i traced on his back the quieter the whimpers became.

Miharu seemed scared, very scared. We sat there until Miharu quietly said through a whimper " Im sorry. I couldn't live without you but now........ Thobari-sensei is going to....t-t-to..."He paused holding back tears and whispered

                                                                       "Kill me..."

 Now I felt fear for Miharu, he was going to die because of me? No, I wouldn't let that happen. It hurt to know the dearest person to me was trembling and I could not do anything about it.