Loneliest day of my life

Lucy quietly walked through the halls and stared at the ground. She felt tears coming up again, Ciel and Sebastian were going to be leaving to London tomorrow and because of her refusal to be in contact with Ciel, she wasn't going. Lucy ran to her room ( which she didn't sleep with Ciel anymore ) and started sobbing in her pillow.

             I'm so stupid! Ugh, why couldn't I have burned along with the manor!!! Why couldn't they have left me to die?!?!  Just don't care about me anymore!!! I can't take it!!!!! Why can't I just die?!?!? She thought as she fell to the floor. She didn't like the feelings she was getting, she wished she could of been apathetic again but, she knew that wasn't going to happen.

          Your so cold to me!!! Why couldn't you have been honest about her in the first place?!?! Why did you have to bring my defenseless side of me. YOUR SO COLD!!!!! YOUR SO COLD!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!

                Suddenly Lucy started coughing up blood, she couldn't breathe, everything was attacking her. She started to scream but couldn't make out much of a sound. She sat there holding her neck trying to breathe. Ciel walked in to tell her that he and Sebastian were going sooner then expected but, he couldn't find her on her bed.

                  He looked to see her on the ground choking on something. He saw she was coughing up blood and immeadiatly kneeled to her side. He then started to say " Lucy are you alright speak to me! Lucy.....!?" She then replied with tears running down " Please.... You take the breath right out of me....... Please...... Just let me die......"

                    Ciel looked at her seeing how hurt she was inside and out. He picked her up and hugged her as tight as he could. She then used most of her strength and pushed him away. Shock etched Ciel's face as she had pure hatred and sorrow stuck in her eyes.

          She tried to stand up but fell to the ground, Ciel moved as fast as he could over to her. He helped her to a wall so she could sit. He then said " I'm going to get Sebastian, just stay here." She replied coldly " Don't get him, just let me try to die."