Good Night, Miharu

It was 11 when Sebastian came and got Yoite and I for bed. We quietly got up and left the room. Yoite went to his new room and I walked into Ciel and my room. Ciel was in there and smiled as he saw me walk in.

               Sebastian changed me into a nightgown in the bathroom and when I camout Ciel was sitting on the couch. I smiled and looked at Ciel, I walked over to him and sat myself down on his lap. Ciel kissed my forehead and I sunk my head to his cheast.

           I smiled as he stroked my hair, I didn't want him to let go of me. Ciel then did something different, he started to stroke my lower back. I felt blush come up and I looked at Ciel who was half awake.

                 I understoood, he was still trying to stroke me but was to weak at his sleeping state to keep himself up. I rung the bell as Sebastian came in and moved Ciel onto the bed. I then asked Sebastian " Can you tell Miharu I said good night?" Sebastian bowed and said " Of coarse young mistress."

 That sentance made me feel wierd but I quickly added " Tell Yoite I said good night too!" Sebastian bowed and left. I laid there and befor I fell asleep I thought to myself Good night, Miharu...

                               Thanks for reading this chapter sorry its so short!!!!!