Pregnant Days: Lucy Edition: Month 3 Its coming!

Lucy's point of view

I looked at my stomach, I was sure the child would come bursting out of me any moment and I whinced in pain as I waited for Ciel to come in. Ciel walked in with worry on his face

       " God, you look terrible. You're all sweaty." I laughed dryly and put my hand on my stomach. Ciel sat next to me and stroked my stomach, it felt good when he touched my stomach, like releasing pain that didn't want to leave.  

 I felt a sharp pain that I couldn't handle, I started to cry a little bit as Ciel looked at me. Ciel had worry stuck in his face. His face turned pale white when he figured out what was happening.

  I was having the baby!!!!!! 

         I tried not to cry as Ciel looked at me. I felt pathetic as I laid there, I was completely weak.

 Sebastian was rushed in with water and a towel. I was so afraid, I knew it was going to hurt like hell as Ciel held my hand. Sebastian had me all ready for giving birth as he calmly said " Alright young mistress, on the count of three, you push." He counted and as I pushed I started to give helpless screams.

 Ciel was panicking when he heard me scream in pain. Ciel stroked my eyes which were tear stained by now as Sebastian announced " I can see a part of the baby's head, young mistress." I started to whince a little more, I didn't want to know that...

      Ciel was holding me tight now as we started to here muffled cries as Sebastian said " It's not over yet." My eyes filled with the expression Are you kiding me?!?!? But sadly he wasn't, I screamed as the second one came out.

Ciel's eyes gave a more frightened look then mine did. I felt like dying as Ciel stroked my cheek, his eyes filled with fear. I screamed more as the baby started to come out.

........

..........

2 hours later

My beautiful twins were laying wrapped up. I held Sora as Ciel held Emily, I felt so much better now as Ciel wiped the tears from my eyes. Miharu and Yoite came in with big grins on their faces. " Good job Lucy." They said in harmony as they played with Sora's hands. Ciel was rocking emily back and forth and I started to smile.

 I black dots on the side of my eyesight. Suddenly everything went black.

Ciel's Point Of View

I stared at Lucy in shock when she randomly passed out. Sebastian put a hand on me and said trying to confort me " The young mistress is just a little worn out from giving birth to twins, thats all it is." I looked down and nodded. I rocked Emily a little more after that before I sat her in her crib

                       Alright hope you liked it, im starting another fanfic in Black Butler soon, so please write!!!!!! Pls vote and comment as well