Silence is a Virtue

Ciel's Point of View

I kissed Lucy hungrily, I knew I couldn't and wouldn't stop myself as I went down to her neck. I loved the moans and the sound of her calling me through those moans.

     I kept kissing her as I put one of her hands in my other hand so I could stroke her hips. She was moaning crazily, and right then Sebastian walked in.

I blushed when Sebastian started to chuckle, he then said to me as I hid my face as much as I could

        " My, I thought the young mistress just had birth, yet you try to burden me with more children." Ciel blushed and yelled in defence " That's not at all what was going on you perverted demon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sebastian laughed while bowing and left the room. I looked at Lucy who was still pinned to the ground with blush overflowing her face. I let go of her hands but they stayed in place.

             Lucy had scared and happyness overflowing her eyes. I wiped her sweaty forehead and we smiled in harmony.

She sat up and hugged me. We both started giggling as we thought about what had just happened. Wow.

Ciel's Point of View

I helped Lucy up and we leaned on the wall, we started speaking about random things. I think it was something about remodeling a room into a big chess area. She leaned against my shoulder as we discussed new products for the Phantomhive company as well.

           We laughed as she would sarcastically talk about having so many friends. It hurt at the same time though, to think such a lovely girl had no friends.

I felt sorry for her but knew I shouldn't of. Although Lucy had a really terrible life before, she didn't seemed that bothered by it. It had hurt to know that she did have feelings, even if she wouldn't admit it, about Miharu but, I knew she would never leave me. We sat there quietly for some time before laughing with each other.

It was nice to be able to enjoy talking to Lucy without having those two there to make me flair up and stop talking. It was nice just to be able to sit next to her alone.

          I guess I had hated Miharu a little but right now I didn't even care. I guess I hated that unconscious Miharu had more ownership over Lucy now then I did.

I sat there for a while until Lucy said " You know, Ciel is french for sky, and Sora is japanese for sky too." I smiled and kissed her forehead. She seemed to have been sweating a little but I didn't say anything.

             I laughed a little as she hopped up and nuzzled my cheek, meowing like a kitten. I wasn't very fond of cats but it was nice to know she was trying to please me, either that or tease me.

We laughed for a little about nothing, still I had loved to here her voice.

Sorry about how short this chapter is, I have another fanfic i wanna work on!!! Lol check it out its on my page its calle "Black Butler (My little Demon) fanfic