Return of Nightmares

~Dream ( Lucy)~

  " I thought I told you to get out!!!!!!!!!?" Ciel screamed at me as I stood there frozen. Miharu and Yoite glared at me and Sebastian gave me a death glare. " You're an unclean girl, why would we care if you live or die?!" They said in unsion. I quietly backed out of the room, and ended up falling. But this was a fall that never ended.

~Dream (Ciel)~

I turned back to my study and played with a top, I looked down so no one could see the damage I had taken from losing her. All of a sudden I was sitting there, a front row seat of the old men in the accult pinning her down. She looked so scared and so fragile with tears running down her eyes.  The men chanted and then stabbed her. I tried to run to her but I was chained. She silently laid there breathing heavily until she could breathe no more. I screamed her name in complete horror

~End of Dream (Lucy)~ Lucy's POV:

I woke up and suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and started puking. I couldn't stop, I felt tears run down my eyes and as I tried to grab my hair to hold it up, my hand started to ache. I made sure not to get the puke on my hair though, and I kept it all in the toilet. This was really disgusting but, as I still puked I felt my whole body shake.

 ~End of Dream (Ciel)~Ciels POV:

I woke up startled and looked around, where was Lucy? I stopped when I heard little choked sobs from the bathroom. I ran in there to find Lucy sick to her stomach, puking. I grabbed her hair since she couldn't and yelled for Sebastian.

             He was there in about 5 seconds, Sebastian waited until Lucy stopped throwing up to give her little sips of water, since she could probably  only handle water.

   I looked at her with pity as she clung to me on the bathroom ground. She had little sobs from time to time and I stroked her hair. Sebastian then said " Master, I think she has caught the flu. That is the reason for her vomitting."

                 Sebastian then picked her up and she held her stomach in pain as he let her down on the bed. Sebastian covered her up with 3 layers of blanket. He then said " I'm going to get a couple of supplies, would you mind staying with her master?" I told him it was okay and he bowed before leaving the room.

    Lucy's POV:

I choked back little sobs as Ciel held me. Sebastian left and it was just me and Ciel under a couple of covers. I figured it was pretty early in the morning since Ciel was yawning. When Sebastian came back in he put a thermometer in my mouth and put a cold rag to my head still, when he pulled it out he announced my temperature was 110 degrees Fahrenheit.

             Ciel and Sebastian tried to get me to eat the soup Sebastian brought but my body hurt to much to pick things up. In the end, Sebastian and Ciel both fed me. I laid there with my eyes closed gasping for air as Ciel stroked my hair again. 

            Alright this one if definatly dedicated to StarrBella, she gave me the Idea of throwing up lol fromher chapter which you guys should read from My Name Is Ciela lol well thanks for reading and please keep reading!!!