His Butler, Arriving

Alright it's been a long time since I last updated but i'm so confused I don't know what i'm doing!! And that's not right. As the creator of this fanfic I feel horrible on how messy everything is so I will slowly be changing my writing into a better, more descriptive, less errors and such. Anyways here is the long awaited chapter

                     His Butler, Arriving

Lucy's POV:

Dream

                  "Gyaaah~!!!!" I heard random people scream as the blood rushed down from their torn neck, their horror stricken faces haunting my being. I smell the putrid stench of blood and bile in the air as the people in the cage stare their unfocused, glassy stares of theirs. Their in a trance of sort but, I am still incapable of deciphering why they sit their emotionless with the stench and screams echoing from the wall.

              Still their are those two figures who sit their on their couch giggling. I can't make out their apperal though...

Awoken

            When I wake up I see a green scenery from the window of the carriage. I stay there for a while, caught in a trance of the fast movement going on the ground outside of the carriage. I felt a tranquil feeling as I stared at the grassy blur, but of coarse, it didn't last, it never lasts. I felt a horrible mix of pain, fear, hopelessness, fill my stomach as I cover my mouth.

                 I move my hand quickly so no one noticed but I still had an uneasy feeling as I looked around, the akward silence no doubt from an argument that took place sometime while I slept. I looked at Master's face, he seemed to be angered slightly, but not severly as it would seem to be for Miharu.

                    Yoite hadn't come in the end, he didn't feel to well for some reason. Sebastian had an amused smirk, clearly the master had said something smart concluding in Miharu's attitude. I look out at the Scenery again to unconsciously freeze as I see the sign that stated "Welcome to BeckingsWorth". I don't understand why I felt scared but I did. I couldn't suppress the small whimper I made, resulting in everyone turning towards me, seeing as I made a noise in the silence. I blush, embarrassed and look down, muttering my apologies.

                              I felt hands pull me and soon I am leaning on Miharu. As I look towards him I see him smile " You'll get a stiff neck leaning on the side you know." Miharu said apathetically. I succumb to the feeling and lay down, enjoying the comfort Miharu displayed. I soon find myself drifting off again, only to find a dreamless sleep.

Ciel's POV:

The fight

                  It was a peaceful silence as we filled the carriage, Yoite, Meyrin, Finny, and Bard stayed home as Sebastian suggested I bring Lucy and Miharu. Honestly, Yoite would have been much better than Miharu, Miharu's always challenging my authority.

                    As if on cue, Miharu spoke up " How cruel of you, to smack a small girl. Such a cruel master you are." He said with those frequently used devil wings popping out of his back. I have become too familiar with his actions, as they get on my nerve often.

                         I look towards Miharu as I smirk "And what else could I have done, stood there like a small child and watch helplessly like a certain someone?" I asked monotonously, angering and shutting Miharu up in one go.