Chapter 30:If this room was burning

Gia's POV

"They were sick man!" Anthony said a little too loudly.
"Yeah. And Gia what'd you think?" Loueh asked.
"Aw I loved it"
"Of course you did" Anthoneh laughed loudly. He was obviousleh drunk and it was kinda amusing. Louis had just a beer and Zayn hadn't drunk at all. I was happy about that, cause I don't condone the consumption of alcohol. I had a feeling Lou was limiting himself cause of Priya as well. It's pretty amazing, cause according to Zayn the Tommo doesn't listen to anyone, well except his mom that is. Anyway the point is thah he just does what he pleases, buh here he was listening to my sister; he must really like her.
"Hey whah are ya thinkin about?" Zayn whispered in my ear in a way that was so attractive it had me blushing.
"Huh?"
"You seem deep in thought"
"Oh nothing really"
"Gia, there's somethin I wanna ask you, buh I'm noht really sure how to"
"What is it?" I smiled tryin to figure out what it could be.
"Uhm, okeh maybeh when we geht to ya house. I don't want everyone to hear..."
"Okay, should I be worried?"
"I hope noht" he leaned in and kissed me softly.
"Hey geht a room!" Anthoneh teased and I felt really embarrassed. We hadn't actually kissed in front of Louis and Priya before and Tony announcing it made me awkward.

Zayn's POV

She hid her face in my jacket and I put my arms around her.
"It's okeh babes" I whispered.
"Zayn?"
"Yeah?"

“Don't do thah again, okeh?"
"What?" I looked at her shocked.
"Kiss me in front of my sister"
Louis and Priya were having their own conversation and Anthoneh was singin along rather loudly with the radio. Soh no one could actualleh hear our conversation since we were whispering for the most part.
"Why?" I pulled aweh so I could geht a good look at her.
"It's just awkward"
"Giashka, are ya serious?"
She looked into my eyes and I saw hers light up.
"No" she winked.
"Oh god"
"You should have seen your fehs" she started laughin at me.
"You should've seen yours" I tried to kiss her again, buh she stopped meh.
"Not yet handsome" she smirked. Shit! She was turning meh on.

Priya's POV

We dropped Ant off and then went home. Zayn and Gia had been snogging and whispering and stuff the whole way, not that it's such a far distance or anything. As soon as we got home Gia went upstairs to shower; I could tell her skin was crawling after hanging out with all those gangsters. I didn't like the idea either, but since Billy had invited me and the boys were used to the ramps we decided to go. It wouldn't have been that bad if Billy hadn't insisted that we hang with him. I know he was just trying to be hospitable, but it wasn't necessary really.
"You should have seen Loueh's fehs when Butch hugged you" Zayn laughed making himself comfortable on what was Gia's favourite seat in the house.
"You're not jealous are you?" I made a face at Louis.
"No not at all" he tilted my head towards him and kissed me. We sat there chatting and fooling around, but after a while I noticed Gia hadn't come back and Zayn was looking pretty awkward.
"Zayn, you okay?" I asked.
"Uhm, yeah"
"I'm sure she'll be down in a minute"
"Hmm"
"You wanna go check on her?"
"You think I should?"
"Yeah she's not in the habit of walking out the bathroom in her towel"
"Aww now you've disappointed him" Louis laughed.

Zayn's POV

I went up the stairs and noticed that the bathroom door was wide open. Soh I went down the hall to wah I knew as Gia's room. The door was slightly opened soh I knocked first noht wantin to catch her off guard.
"Come in" she called out, soh I did. She had on a pair of pyjamas that were too long for her so thah her toes peeked out at the end of the trousers and her feet were nowhere in sight.
"Chill out I just have to put these stuff aweh" she gestured for me to take a seat on her bed while she proceeded to sort out the mound of folded clothes on her bed.
"We thought somethin happened to ya babes"
"Noh I just couldn't leave it like this" she gestured to the clothes.
"My mum did all the washing before she left" she explained.
"Need some help?" I offered.
"No you just sit there and look cute" she said shaking her head as she picked up an arm load of t-shirts.
"You're the cute one"
"Shut up" she blushed dropping a small item of clothing to the floor. She was just turning to walk away when she noticed the bra on the floor and quickleh picked it op embarrassed.
"So you wanted to tell me somethin?" she asked trying to make things less awkward, buh based on how shy I knew she was, this was about to geht a bit more awkward.
"Oh just about whah Butch said..." I tried to act casual about it.
"Yeah, about whah?" she picked up the last of the clothes which were her jeans and went to the cupboard to put them aweh.
"About us...uhm..."
"Oh you mean when he met us?"
"Yeah"
"Oh okay, talk to me" she sat down on the other side of the bed.

Priya's POV

"Shall I go interrupt them?" Louis asked trying to get up, but I held him down.
"Leave them"
"You sure?"
"Yeah, Gia can handle herself"
"You're just saying that cause you're comfortable huh"
"Yeah you know me" I rested my head on his shoulder. We were just watching movies and cuddling on the couch, that's all.
"No wonder you and Gia get along so well, you're the cool big sister"
"Yeah you are probably more protective over her than I am. And Zayn is your best mate"
"Yeah she's like my little sister. Zayn is harmless though"

Gia's POV

"So...do you wanna?"
"Yeah...do you?" he was looking at me with those eyes again and I slowly felt the oxygen being drained from my lungs.
"Yeah..."
I could see he was happy with that answer, but I didn't know how he'd react to what I had to say next.
"Buh I can't..." I mumbled playing with my fingers. He was quiet for a few moments and then he smiled.
"Oh I see, I'm sorreh babes I didn't know. Some other time maybe" he pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his shoulder. I couldn't get over how sweet he was being, buh I knew I had to tell him the truth. I mean how could I lie to the guy?