+ That is False +

"What's up, Penis Parker?"

"Shut up Flash." I spoke, I had been attending Midtown Science and Technology for about a couple days now, I already learned a lot of people's names. I somehow was what everyone talked about, ever since my transfer because Tony didn't enrol me as 'Kara Coulson or Lokisdottir' He enrolled me as 'Kara Stark' Which wasn't the best idea because now everyone thinks I'm his daughter or something. I was standing beside Peter at his locker, it was where I kept my textbooks and stuff since I could never remember my locker code or where it was.

"Join me, and together......we'll build my new LEGO Death Star." I turn around to see Peter's best friend and my new friend Ned Leeds. He was a huge nerd like Peter, but nerds were cool since I was a nerd myself, I just hide it well.

"What?"

"So lame." I hear a girl say as she walks past us. I roll my eyes, school sucks, I wish I was still home-schooled, but it was also a nice change as well so I could finally make friends with kids my age as well.

"That's awesome. How many pieces?"

"Three thousand eight hundred and three."

"That's insane! I once built the Hogwarts Castle out of Legos and it took me like 5 hours, it had 6020 pieces."

"That's crazy and man, what happened to it?"

"My Father Phil accidentally stepped on it destroying. Man, I was so mad." I laughed.

"I know. Man, that's too bad. You guys want to build it tonight?" Ned asked.

"No, I can't tonight. We've got the Stark--"

"-Stark Internship."

" Yeah, exactly.

"You two always got that internship."

"Yeah, well, hopefully, soon it'll lead to a real job with them."

"And maybe he'll see our real potential." I butt in.

"That would be so sweet." Ned smiles, man Ned is crazy cool. We immediately clicked when Peter first introduced me to him on my first day.

"Right?"

"He'd be all, "Good job on those spreadsheets, you two. Here's a gold coin." I don't know how jobs work." Peter and I laughed at Ned's comment and amazing impression of Tony Stark.

"That's basically how they work, isn't it?" I say.

"That's exactly how it works."

"I'll knock out the bones of the Death Star at my place. And then, I'll come by afterwards. For the most part, the difficult thing is the base of it. The top half we can knock out in two hours, tops."

"That'd be great." Peter replies. The bell rings.

"We're gonna be late!"

----

"Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration...between points A and B? Flash."

"It's the product of sine of the angle and gravity divided by mass."

"Nope. Kara. You still with us?" I pop my head off the table, I accidentally fell asleep.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm awake, I mean here! Uhm isn't it that Mass cancels out, so it's just gravity times sine?" I say looking to Peter who nods.

"Right. See, Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best, if you are wrong."

"You're dead." Flash whispers towards me and Peter. I just glare at him, I wasn't going to take his bullshit. He was just another high school trope of a bully in films and it was pretty boring.

----

Peter, Ned and I were sitting at the lunch-table staring at Liz. Peter's crush, She was very pretty and was tall. "Did Liz get a new top?" Peter asks, his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

"I think so? That looks new to me. How about you Ned?"

"No. We've seen that before, but never with that skirt."

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy though." I nod with approval.

"Too late. You guys are losers." I look over to Michelle, she always seems to stick to herself and is very quiet, but very sassy.

"Well, then why do you sit with us?"

"Cause I don't have any friends." She simply replies before going back to eating her sandwich.

"Touché." I add.

----

"Peter, it's nationals. Is there no way you could take one weekend off? You and Kara would do so well in this."

"Sorry sir, we can't go to Washington because if Mr. Stark needs us, then we have to make sure we're here."

"Sorry, but it's the truth." I shrug looking at the teacher.

"You've never even been in the same room as Tony Stark." Flash spoke looking towards Peter, Man, this thing was getting old.

"Wait. What's happening?"

"Peter and Kara aren't going to Washington."

"No." Cindy take a deep breath. "No, no, no."

"Why not?"

"Really? Right before Nationals?"

"He already quit marching band and robotics lab." We all started to look at MJ confused. "I'm not obsessed with him. Just very observant."

"You were in Marching band? Man, I think you're the biggest nerd I know." I smile teasing Peter.

"Flash, you're in for Peter and Kara." Liz spoke, obviously not happy with Flash taking our places.

"I don't know. I gotta check my calendar first. I got a hot date with Black Widow coming up." Abe rings one of the answering bells.

"That is false." I smile at his joke and so does Peter.

"What'd I tell you about using the bell for comedic purposes?" Mr. Harrington spoke looking at the boy who simply shrugged.