+ Teen Love +

Midtown High. Students are taking down a homecoming banner. Below it, Ned, Peter and I walk down the corridor. "It looked so insane. That whole... Like, it was just crazy. He, he was just like, "Zzzz," and you guys were like, "Ah!"."

"Shh."

"And then I just hit him with the "pew." It was so, oh, my god."

"Okay, but I gotta admit, that was fricking awesome. You saved us, Ned." I said. Peter spots Liz at the end of the corridor. Her mom is walking beside her with a box full of her belongings. Betty runs to Liz and hugs her. Peter and I ran towards them.

"Hey, Liz!" I start, knowing that Liz was probably shocked and upset.

"Liz." Liz waits for Peter and I, wiping tears off her face. "Liz, look. I'm so sorry."

"You say that a lot. What are you sorry for this time?" When Peter fails to answer: "The dance? That was a pretty crappy thing to do."

"That was pretty crappy.." Peter turned to me and spoke.

"You left Ned, you are just as bad as me." I scoff, he then looks back at Liz and continues. " Well, yeah, but I... I mean, your dad... I can't imagine what you're going through. If there's anything I can do to help..." I watch as Liz fights back her tears and I rub her back in support.

"I guess we're moving to Oregon. Mom says it's nice there, so that's cool. Anyways, Dad doesn't want us here during the trial, so..."

"Liz, I... I..."

"Bye, Peter. Whatever's going on with you, I hope you figure it out. Bye Kara, have fun with your uncle." I nodded waving goodbye as Liz leaves the school with her mother. Peter and I watch her go.

---

"Bye partners." I say as I look to Peter and Ned. I walked up to them and hugged them both tightly. I could feel the tears streaming down my face, these two were my closest and bestest friends. "i'm really gonna miss you two. I don't know if I'll be able to stay in contact while i'm in Asgard."

"I'm really gonna miss you, Kara." Ned said letting go of the hug taking a few steps back. "Midtown isn't going to be the same without you. Will you at least visit?" I chuckled.

"I'll try Ned, no promises. It depends on if I'll even have any free time being Asgard's Queen-in-Waiting. Hopefully my Uncle hasn't destroyed anything while I've been gone." I looked to Peter and I could see the tears threatening to spill, I hugged him tighter as he cried into my shoulder. "Peter, don't cry. I'm just gonna cry even more and look like a mess."

"I- I'm sorry Kara, I finally realized that I like you and ever since our first kiss in the trees-"

"In the trees?" I asked before I realized. "Wait we kissed when I was drunk??" I almost screeched in the park. Peter shushed me as I watched Ned take a few steps back.

"I love you Kara, I'm going to miss you so much. Be safe." He then crashed his lips upon mine, I soon kissed back closing my eyes enjoying the moment. We then took a breath and looked at each-other.

"I promise when I can visit I will, my first priority will be in finding you. So don't move on me Spidey." I winked. I then kissed him quickly and took a couple of steps away from them. "I love you both, don't do anything too dangerous!" They nodded, before I was in my father's armour wearing the a similar horned helmet to his but more feminine and smaller. I then turn to Peter one last time before I spoke a simple five words that mean everything to me.

"I love you, Peter Parker."

"Heimdall. Open the Bifrost!" I raised my arm and lightning surrounded me, I loved the feeling of the Bifrost it had a sort of tingly sensation about it. I wiped away my tears and smiled before I was back in Asgard. I opened my eyes and took it all in. "Heimdall, it's so good to see-" I turned to see this bald man in dark armour.

"I'm not Heimdall." He spoke.

"Well duh, no shit Sherlock." I spoke, he looked at me confused. "Never-mind. Who are you anyways?"

"Skurge, Heimdall's replacement. He has been fired as one would say."

"Well that's just perfect." I begin to walk away heading to Asgard before looking back at Skurge. "Where is my uncle?"

"Your uncle?"

"Thor Odinson. Son of Odin. I'm his niece. Kara Lokisdottir."

"Isn't Loki-"

"Shut up or I'll smite you. Simple question. Where is Thor?"

"He's out on a mission. He'll be back sometime shortly." he chuckled awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and flew over to the Castle ignoring the looks of what the other Asgardians were saying or what their facial expressions were.

"Here goes nothing.." I mumble opening the front gate and walking in.

"Welcome home, Kara."