= The Beginning to a War =

I was called in to stop someone with War Machine, I had signed the Accords so I was officially on Tony's side. I just hope I was doing the right thing. We were flying in, there was armed police surrounding people with their guns aimed. War Machine leaps down from above and raises both hands his weapons pointed at the people. I drop wearing my new suit and come face-to-face with Steve, Bucky, and someone in a black cat suit. My eyes saddened and Steve just stared at me, I looked to Rhodey and I raised my glowing green hands. "Stand down, now." Bucky stands beside Steve who puts his shield on his back. "Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal." Rhodey spoke as I quickly look away from Steve, I was not able to look at him like this.

Police move in and force Bucky to his knees. Black Cat boy raises his hands. A cop moves Steve's arms behind his back. Black Cat boy retracts his claws and pulls off his mask revealing his face. It's T'Challa. Steve and Rhodes look curious at him.

"Your highness." Rhodes spoke. Bucky is hauled flat on the ground.

---

In a light grey walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve gets out of the SUV and glances across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. With Sam and T'Challa, Steve approaches Sharon and I while we stood with a diminutive, grey-head man. "What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked referring to Bucky.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The grey-head man spoke, I couldn't recall his name.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon spoke as if she read my mind, I knew she hadn't cause I would've felt it.

"What about our lawyer?" Steve asked before he turned to look at me.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam spoke referring to his mechanical wings, I look over to him and give him a small smile.

---

On a covered sky-walk. "You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favour, stay in it?" Mr. Ross spoke, looking at the three of them, for once I wasn't in trouble except for the Lagos thing, but that was being dealt with.

"I don't intend on going anywhere." T'Challa spoke as he sat down in a  chair.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." Natasha spoke looking Steve dead in the eye.

"He's alive." He simply spoke before he turned to me. He sat down beside me and looked into my emerald eyes. "I'm sorry Kara, I can't sign this and I need to save Bucky. He's innocent." I looked at him and read his mind and he was being genuine.

"You've gotta let the police handle this matter, Steve. I know he was your everything, but people change. I'm not saying he has, but he could have." I spoke, a single tear rolling down my pale cheeks. "I had to arrest you guys today. Do you know how that felt!?" My eyes glowing as I looked at Steve. I then looked away and teleported myself beside Tony who was on the phone.

"No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup." Tony spoke into the phone while I sat beside him away from Steve. It's not like he had to arrest his older brother figure and watch him slowly become a criminal when he has been your role model since you were a child.

"Try not to break anything while we fix this." Natasha spoke to Steve who sat down in a chair.

"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir." Tony spoke ending the phone call then looking over to me.