+ Moving In +

"It was the most amazing thing! Mr. Stark was like, "Hey, Underoos!" and I just sorta flipped in and stole Cap's shield. And I was like, "Hey, what's up, everybody?" And then I met Kara here!" I shyly waved at Peter's phone, before we hear knocking at the door. "Hey, just a second! coming! Hey-"

"We have thin walls here." Happy spoke looking at the both of us.

----

Peter, Tony and I were in one of Tony's fancy cars as he drove me to my new home and Peter to his same old one. "What are you doing, a little video diary?" Tony asks looking at Peter who has his phone pointed towards both Tony and I.

"Yeah."

"It's all right. I'd probably do the same."

"I think it's kinda neat." I smile.

"I told him not to do it. He was filming everything." Happy pipes in.

"Okay."

"I'm gonna wipe the chip."

"Come on Happy! Let him have some fun!"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You know what? We should actually make an alibi video for your aunt anyway. You ready?" Peter nods, but before he presses play I stop him.

"What did you tell Aunt May about me?"

"I asked if there was any room for you to stay with her so you could have a normal life instead of being locked in the Avengers tower and besides, I think it's about time you got to school. Also she doesn't know anything about the powers so cool it kiddo."

"Wait you put me in High School? What the hell Tony!"

"It's alright, you're going to the same one as Pete, He'll help you out. Right Peter?" Peter nods.

"An alibi? Sure. Okay." Peter then presses record on his phone.

"We rolling? Come on kids get in the frame. Hey, May. How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope." Tony laughs as Peter and I look at him in disgust. "Peter, that's inappropriate. Alright, let's start over. You can edit it. Three, two, one. Hey, May. My gosh, Uh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did...this weekend at the Stark internship retreat. Everyone was impressed. Kara also helped a whole lot which was incredible! You're gonna love her!" Happy honks the horn in the background.

"Come on! It's a freaking merge. I'm sorry."

"This is because you're not on Queens Boulevard. See, Happy is hoping to get bumped up to asset management. He was forehead of security, before that he was just a driver."

"That was a private conversation. I don't like joking about this. It was hard for me to talk to you about that."

"No, seriously, was he snoring a bunch?" I giggle remembering some of the footage Peter had shown me on his plane ride to Germany and how Happy was sleeping. Slamming on the breaks.

"Alright. Here we are. End of the line. Whoops."

"Happy, can you give us a moment?"

"You want me to leave the car?"

"Why don't you grab their cases out of the trunk?" Peter lowers his phone and looks at Tony.

"I can keep the suit?"

"Yes, we were just talking about it." Tony clears his throat. "Do me a favour, though. Happy's kind of your point guy on this. Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid. I've seen his cardiogram. All right? That goes for you too Kara!" I roll my eyes and simply smile.

"Can't promise you anything Tony."

"Yes."

"At least I know one of you listens. Don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do. There's a little Gray area in there and that's where you both operate."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Wait, does that mean I'm an Aven-?"

"No. And Kara, you're retired for now."

"Excuse Me?" I sassed. Happy knocks on the window. "Retired? I'm freaking fifteen!"

"This it?"

"Seventh floor."

"I can take that. You don't have to." Peter butts in.

"You'll take it?"

"Yeah, I can take that."

"Thank you."

"So when's our next-- ? When's our next "retreat," you know?" Peter asks, this grabs my attention. I don't want to be a retired Avenger for any longer then I have to be.

"What, next mission?"

"Yeah, the mission. The missions."

"You know where we both fight as Avengers again and aren't stuck just protecting Queens?" I butt in.

"We'll call you two."

"Do you have our numbers?"

"Will you actually even call us?"

"No, I mean, we'll call you. Like, someone will call you. All right? And yes Kara, I promise we will call." I roll my eyes, Tony is known for breaking promises constantly.

"From your team. Okay. All right."

"It's not a hug. I'm just grabbing the door for you. We're not there yet. Bye." He says coldly to Peter as he gets out, but I give Tony a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, please don't forget about me."

"How am I gonna forget about Loki's Daughter?" He chuckles returning the hug before letting me go I get out of the car as well. Tony pats my arm, and I feel a slight sting. I shrug it off, its probably just a shock like when you rub your socks on a carpet and poke a friend.

"They're gonna call us."

"They better call us." I say looking at Peter, our cases beside where we stood as we watched Happy drive off with Tony in the back of his fancy black car. "And now a new adventure begins."

=================

Hello Reader! Welcome to the beginning of Spider-Man Homecoming! What a surprise that Kara was gonna move in with Peter eh? I thought it would be a fun twist. Anyways sorry for the short chapter, but I'm excited to write about Peter and Kara's friendship!! Anyways stay tuned and Have a Good Day or Night! Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pals!!!

-Dean