+ Trackers +

****TRIGGER WARNING!!! (Blood) ****

The door to my hotel room closes, I asked for the one beside Peter and Ned's. I had asked Mr. Harrington if I could be with Peter and Ned, but he seemed off by it as if he was thinking ill of us 3 sharing a room so he just gave me a room to myself. I placed my suitcase on my bed and I grabbed some clothes I could change into since I had been wearing my current clothes for a whole day. I put on a pair of black leggings, a tank top, and a Jean Jacket. I then walked out of my room and walked to the one next door. They had locked it, but I used my telekinesis to unlock it, before opening the door and locking it behind me as I entered. "What's up Fellas?" I asked.

I watched as Peter and Ned unpacked their stuff, shaking various belongings like wires, the purple weapon core, toothpaste, and braces out of their backpacks. Peter connects a wire to the suit. Ned is using his laptop, complicated lines of codes flashing through the screen. Peter holds a flashlight with his mouth, working on his suit. "Peter, why are we removing the tracker from your suit?" Ned asked. I had been sitting in a chair next to their beds watching them at work while wondering where Tony had placed my tracker.

"Uh, because I gotta follow these guys to their boss before they move again and I don't really want Mr. Stark to know about it."

"Yeah I gotta agree with Peter, but also I have a right to privacy and all I know is.." I stopped thinking for a hot second, finally realizing where he put my tracker.

"Kara?" Peter asked. Then I was sucked back into a memory, from when I had first moved in with Peter.

"I'm gonna miss you, please don't forget about me."

"How am I gonna forget about Loki's Daughter?" He chuckles returning the hug before letting me go I get out of the car as well. Tony pats my arm, and I feel a slight sting. I shrug it off, its probably just a shock like when you rub your socks on a carpet and poke a friend.

"Kara? You good?" I then snapped back to reality and looked to Peter.

"Do you have a blade?" I asked, ignoring Peter's question.

"A Blade? Kara-"

"Fine I'll do it myself." I spoke before conjuring up a blade, it was the one that my father had owned as a small child. I had stolen it when I came back to Midgard. I took off my jean jacket and placed it beside Peter. "So maybe you guys should probably look away..." I muttered. I looked at the both of them and Ned stared directly at his laptop while Peter went back to work.

"So you're lying to Iron Man now?" Ned asked Peter, his eyes not lifting from his laptop. I hovered my hand over my arm focusing on anything odd, I found a small metal in my forearm, I stood up and faced my back towards them. My grip tightened on the blade as I held it close to my forearm before I placed the cold blade against my cold skin, some blood was beginning to drip, but then it healed immediately.

"Damn it!" I muttered before I dropped the blade on the floor with a soft thud. I then took a deep breath and focused on my powers, and I walked over to Peter. "This won't hurt." I whispered to him as I felt my powers flow through my arm as I placed my hand on his shoulder. I needed to give him some of my powers so I could actually penetrate my skin, I then took a deep breath as I stopped it lifting my hand off his shoulder.

"It better work this time or I swear.." I spoke, just to make sure I had less powers I tried to use my telekinesis to pick up the knife, but the knife only shook a little, but would not move. "Great." I spoke before Peter and Ned were talking again as I walked over to the knife and picked it up. I then placed the knife's blade against my forearm again and I felt a sudden burst of pain, I bit my bottom lip before I proceeded to dig into my arm with the blade trying to get the tracker out. Blood was dripping from my arm and onto the carpet floor. I then dug out the tracker and placed it in my other hand before I placed it on the small desk in their room. I ran over to Peter placing my hand on his shoulder all of my powers returning back to me, the sudden rush of power left me light-headed as my legs gave out.

"Thanks for helping Pete.." I gasped as my wound began to heal itself slowly. "So you got the tracker out?" I asked as I used my powers to take the blood out of the carpet and turning it into a small iron heart.

"Yeah! Happy will now be tracking this lamp." Peter pointed out. I smiled, before I turned to look at something in the room I could place a tracker on. I smirked, I would hide it on something in my room, maybe my suitcase?

"There's a ton of other subsystems in here..." Ned spoke looking at his Laptop, Peter's suit sprawled over Ned's bed as if it was a Science Project.

"Hmmm?" Peter replied. I laid on the floor beside Peter's bed where he was working on his suit. I sit up and look over to Ned as I watched him smirk for a second.

"...but they're all disabled by the Training Wheels Protocol." I held my laugh in before I teleported myself beside Ned looking at the screen.

"What?" Peter hops up next to the other side of Ned and looks at the screen. The words "Training Wheels Protocol" are written in red. The codes declare that the protocol is currently active and that "Stark Industry Key Identifier" should be entered to disable it.

""Training Wheels Protocol?"" Peter spoke, both Ned and I chuckled, but I bet Tony would've put the same thing on me if he could. "Turn it off." Peter spoke looking to Ned and I.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, they're probably blocked for a reason." Ned argued.

"Okay, but shouldn't he have a chance to actually learn it?"

"Yeah! And come on man, I don't need training wheels!" Peter spoke before looking at me, my emerald eyes met his and he looked away before turning into a tomato. Did I do something? Cause I cannot remember for the life of me and I don't want to search through his memories. Peter steps onto his bed and jumps up and down.

"I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time. It's not cool."

"Okay, but Peter have you ever heard... That you ARE a kid?" I spoke looking up to him, since he was now much more taller than me.

"I'd have to agree with Kara on that one."

"Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands."

"Peter, I just don't think this is a great idea. I mean, what if this is illegal? Same with you Kara, I know if Peter doesn't go that you'd go with or without him." Peter jumps down to kneel beside Ned and I.

"Look, please. This is my chance to prove myself. I can handle it. Ned, come on."

"And if he can't I always got his back. I need to prove to Tony that I should not be retired!"

"I really don't think this is a good idea..." Ned spoke looking at the both of us. Peter and I look at each-other the same idea popped into our heads.

"Guy in the chair.." We whispered at the same time.

"Guys, Don't do that."

"Come on." Peter spoke. Ned sighs and types reluctantly. A blue flash of light briefly pulses through the suit. We all look at it.

"I'll get ready." I smiled before leaving their room to go to mine, but I made sure to grab my tracker and placed it under my bed instead of my suitcase. I then grabbed one of Peter's hoodies I had secretly packed. I then place the do not disturb on my door before locking it.