+ The Party Girl +

I was sitting on the couch at Liz's party. I cut my hair so it rested on my shoulders, I was wearing a cropped dark green long sleeve shirt with black ripped jeans and black platform docs. I also did my makeup so I was wearing eyeliner, mascara, and some deep red lipstick. Several guys had tried to get my number so far, but I had my eyes on someone else. I had went outside to see Flash at the DJ Station, poor choice in my opinion. "Hey Beautiful." He spoke, I then turned to look him in the eyes. "Kara is that you? Damn loving that haircut, when is your bro Spidey gonna show?" I rolled my eyes.

"You are the worse Flash, hope you know that." I was about to walk away until Flash spoke into his microphone.

"Penis Parker, what's up?" Flash plays a honking sound on the stereo system. I turn to see Peter standing there in a button up with Ned standing beside him wearing a cool hat. Peter then saw me, Our eyes locked for a second before I looked away. I then walk off, I could hear Flash as I walked away. "So, where's your pal Spider-Man? Let me guess. In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?"

I then went to grab myself some drinks, thank god there was some alcoholic drinks here, I grabbed a red solo cup and poured straight up Vodka in it. I then chugged it, I think one of the senior boys saw it as he approached me. "Hey Beautiful, wanna join a drinking competition?" He smiled, I placed my cup on the counter and looked at him.

"Sign me up." I spoke staring him dead in the eyes and he smiled, he had nice blue eyes and dark brown hair, he was really cute. I think he was a senior student at Midtown, but I don't care. I walk into the backyard and see there is two tables set up with ten chairs, five at each table.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Kara, why?"

"We got our final competitor! Kara!" He yelled as he pushed me towards the chairs, everyone who was participating was a male. I was the only female. Some of them looked at me oddly, I even heard some sexist comments, but I was ready to prove them wrong.

"The rules are we give you a minute to drink all of the shots in front of you. There's thirty. Whomever drinks the most in a minute wins!" A senior girl spoke, her brunette hair in a high pony, she was also wearing a shirt that looked too small for her which showed her bust. "Are you ready!" She yelled most of the guys started to yell. I then look to see Peter walk out of the house and look right at me, he wasn't with Ned anymore.

"Go!" Without thinking about it I start to take shots, there was a girl in front of me prepared to fill up extra shots if I finished all thirty, but what she didn't know. Was that I could finish all of them in about thirty seconds. I kept drinking shots until, the timer was up. "Time!" The Girl shouted. I looked at all my empty shot glasses, I was definitely drunk.

"I think we got a winner!" Peter rushes to my side, as he helps me up from the chair as he take me away from the senior kids. "Kara who drank 75 shots beating our old champion by a landslide!" She announced.

"Hey petey *hiccup* I won!" I giggled. "I am a winner baby!" I announced as everyone cheered.

"Come on Kara, you're drunk. Let's take you home." He spoke in a soothing voice.

"I'm not *hiccup* drunk, you drunk! *hiccup* " Peter sighed. As soon as he too me out of the house, a bright blue explosion in the distance. He stands, staring at it with concern. I see it too, now curious I wanted to go find out what it was.

"What the hell?"

"Can I come?" I ask looking to Peter who looks at me for a second, before he shook his head and left me on the porch of the house with a blanket around my shoulders. I saw him quickly change and run off in his suit. Me being my authentic mischievous self followed after him, at first I ran, but then I flew. I kept flying into trees. I watch as he lands on another roof, flips off the house, then shoots a thin line of spiderweb over a vast golf course. It flies off, having nothing to attach itself to. I then fly straight into Peter. "Hi Peter!" I smile as his suit's eyes widened.