+ Is This Anybody's Bike? +

"What's up, Mr. Delmar?" Peter spoke as we walk into his daily sandwich place. Mr. Delmar is a really nice guy and he has the best sandwiches ever. Peter usually buys himself and I one.

"Hey, Mr. Parker. Ms. Stark. Two Number fives, right?"

"Yeah, and, ah, can one of them be with pickles, and can you smush it down real flat? Thanks."

"You got it, boss." One of the Deli workers reply.

"How's your aunt?"

"Yeah, she's all right."

(In Spanish) "She's a very hot Italian woman."

(In Spanish) "How's your daughter?" Peter replies, I understood what they were saying since Phil taught me how to speak different languages when I was little and I just never seemed to forget them.

"Twenty Dollars."

"It's ten dollars."

"For that comment, 20 dollars."

"Hey, come on. He's joking." I spoke looking over to Peter then to Mr. Delmar.

"I'm joking. Here's 10 dollars." Peter then looks to the cat. "What's up, Murph? How you doing, buddy?"

"So how's school?"

"It's boring. We got better things to do, better things to catch." I reply.

"Stay in school, kids. Stay in school. Otherwise, you're gonna end up like me."

"This is great!" Peter replied unphased by his comment.

"Best sandwiches in Queens." Peter and I leave the store and run across the street with a bag of sandwiches in his hand. We pass under an elevated train track, holding up his palm at a cab that honks at us, and runs into an alley. He takes off his shoes and throws them aside.

"This is so sketchy Peter. Are you sure someone won't steal your stuff?" He is doing things rushed since at any moment a passerby could see him and spot him out.

"It hasn't happened yet, so I think my luck is pretty good for right now." He chuckled, he opened his backpack. From his backpack, Peter pulls out a blue and red Spider-Man suit. He knocks over a garbage can as he awkwardly takes off his pants. Peter yanks off his shirt and sweater, then steps into his suit, wearing only his boxers. Jumping, he pulls the full-body suit up over his legs. Peter fits his arms in the sleeves, then puts on the mask, which covers his entire head. The baggy suit hangs loosely over his slender frame.

"Well if it does happen you can't say I didn't warn you." I spoke, not focusing on Peter, but on the weird things that were in this alley. Peter webs his backpack against a dumpster, then hits the spider emblem on his chest. The material shrinks, fitting him snugly.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed? I won't look." I smirk and look over to Peter.

"Oh, I haven't told you?" He shook his head. "Well, then let me show you." I slam my hand on the ground and my whole body is covered in a dark green light before I can see Peter again, but I'm in my suit. It was the same one from the Airport, I cleaned it up so there was no holes or blood. I grabbed my hair and an elastic off my arm and quickly braided my hair to the side. I then manifested a black mask that goes over my mouth and nose to hide my identity with being in school now...

"Holy...."

"Yeah, it is pretty neat huh?" I chuckled, before I jumped on to the top of the building we were beside. "Come on Slowpoke!" I called, before Peter presses a button on his web-shooter, jumps onto the roof of a building.

"I'm not slow, you just start before me." He defended.

"I think you are most definitely a slowpoke." I chuckled, Peter then leaps across roofs with the sandwich bag in hand. "Hey! Wait Spidey!" I yelled as I leapt across the roofs following him. I watch Peter crouch down on a ledge, he looks down at the streets and sighs. I then land beside him, standing beside him watching below.

"Ah, finally." Peter spoke, I rolled my eyes. All he could ever think about was Tony, Spider-Man, and Star Wars. A bicycle chain is broken. A thief rides the stolen bike down a sidewalk, pushing passersby off the street. I watch and use my telekinesis to make the bike stop, the man got off then began to run. Peter swings after him, lands in front of him, and holds out one end of a strand of web. I land beside them, not wanting to miss out on the action. "Hey, could you hold this for a second? Thanks." When the thief looks down at his hand, Peter uses his momentary distraction to glue him to the web. Peter lets go and the thief is pulled into the air. The thief still dangling above him, I hold up the bike for everyone to see as Peter tries to talk to people.

"Hey, is this anybody's bike? No?" A man walks out of the store we were standing in front of and Peter talks to him. "Hey, buddy, is this your bike?"

"I don't have any change." He spoke, I rolled my eyes and used my telekinesis to stop the guy from moving.

"He didn't ask if you had change, he asked if this was your bike." I spoke turning the man around to look at me. His eyes widened and he shook his head. I let my telekinesis go, letting the man go. "Pathetic.." I mumbled.

"Hey are you the girl that's apart of The Avengers?" Someone asked. "What's your name?"

"Yes? And it's Goddess.." I spoke. "Spider...." I spoke.

"Does anyone have a pen? Do you have a pen?" He then notices the group of people starting to surround me as I held the bicycle. I then smiled and flew into the air and sat on the bicycle as I lifted it with my telekinesis. Peter quickly writes a note and holds it out as I use my telekinesis and tape it to the bike before I place it on a tree. "Let's go Goddess!" He called before he swung away and I smiled before I looked back to the crowd.

"Bye Babes!" I winked before I flew off after Peter. Peter swings by a train station high above ground level and strikes a pose, while I fly beside him, I waved at the people inside, I watched as some took out their phones.

"Whoo! Everybody good?" Peter called as I rolled my eyes. As we went past, we then found ourselves somewhere else in the city. We then ride on top of a subway car, Peter reading something on his phone. I took a picture of the two of us. "You know you can't post that right?" He smirked looking at me.

"Don't worry I won't post it anyways! It's just for memories so I can have a picture and a memory in my mind so like when we're older or more when you're older I can still show you pictures of us when we both were younger." I smiled, Peter looked at me, his mask was still on. The scenery changing as we still sat on the subway roof.

"What do you mean Kara?" I sighed and cleared my throat.

"Since I'm Asgardian, I age differently then the normal human does. Like my uncle Thor is like roughly 1053-1055 I believe? I'm not exactly sure anymore." I chuckled.

"Wow that's nuts! So when I'm like 50 you'll still look like you're 24?"

"I think so? Uncle Thor never really told me everything about being Asgardian."

"What about your dad? He must have told you something..."

"Don't talk about him.." I muttered, I teleported myself on to one of the buildings nearby and I watched Peter put away his phone then swing after me. Peter is slowly standing up on the edge of a building while I looked out for any sign of trouble, the flag of the United States billowing in the wind behind us, when a man calls out to us.

"Hey! You're that spider guy on YouTube, right? And you're the girl from The Avengers!"

"Call me Spider-Man!"

"And I'm Goddess!"

"Alright, Spider-man. Do a flip! Goddess do a trick!" The man called out. Peter does a back flip on the roof.

"Yeah!" The street vendor shouts. I then look at Peter then down to the man, I smirk before I teleport myself beside the guy, he takes out his phone and takes a selfie with me.

"Not bad." I then teleport myself beside Peter and high-five him before we were off once again.