= Heat of the Moment =

"I got the two on the left." Natasha speaks over the radio, Steve is also running across cars, while I flew above him. We spot a vest in the middle of a crowd.

"They ditched their gear. It's a shell game now. One of them has the payload." Steve speaks into his earpiece, as we both stop. Someone throws a bomb at Steve. It sticks onto his shield. Steve throws it into the air and I make a small force field around it for just in case and the bomb detonates safely inside it  away from citizens. Rumlow comes up behind Steve and punches him in the back. I drop down and standing face to face with Rumlow and he grabs my arm and tasers me, I fall off the car onto the ground, the electricity flowing through me.

"There you are, you sons of bitchs. I've been waiting for this!" He spoke looking from Steve then to me, who was laying on the ground in pain. He then produces a gun and shoots me, but it wasn't an ordinary gun. I started to feel my skin begin to burn as if the sun was inside me. I saw Steve get up and begin to fight Rumlow to try to get this over with, but I couldn't keep the pain in. I began to scream, the pain becoming worse, and then my skin began to turn blue, something that hadn't happened in a long time. I felt sudden painful nightmares pop into my mind, the times where I had the awful nightmares from when I beat up Steve while My dad was trying to take over New York.

I started to scream the blue slowly crawling up my skin as I watched them fight still. Steve and Rumlow were still fighting, neither one seeming to have the upper hand. If only I could use my magic to stop this, but I was in too much pain before I fully turned Blue. The burning sensation slowly faded away and so did the blue. I slowly got up and took a deep breath, I was sweating and very tired, that was tiring and very painful.

"Come on!" Rumlow shouted. Rumlow pins Steve to a building and extends a blade from one of his gauntlets. I stood there seeing Steve, I then ran over to try and help. "This is for dropping a building on my face." Steve grabs Rumlow's arm and pulls the gauntlet off, only for Rumlow to reveal another knife. But Steve bests him. Defeated, on his knees, Rumlow removes his mask, revealing a scarred face. I then stopped running and stood beside Steve looking down at Rumlow and his scarred face.

"I think I look pretty good, all things considered." Rumlow joked, but I wasn't here for it.

"Who's your buyer?" I spoke in a serious tone, I then took a deep breath and held onto my knees for support while Steve gave them the good ol' stare down.

"You've really grown Kara, looks like my little heat gun worked pretty well." He smiled looking at me as I breathed heavily. He then turned to Steve. "You know, he knew you. Your pal, your buddy, your Bucky."

"What did you say?" I looked at Rumlow, he knew Bucky? We would definitely need this for our little side mission.

"He remembered you. I was there. He got all weepy about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender. He wanted you to know something. He said to me, "Please tell Rogers. When you gotta go, you gotta go." And you both are coming with me." He spoke. He activates his bomb vest and Steve flinches as Rumlow's armour ignites, but Wanda keeps the blast contained around Rumlow who grimaces in agony.

"I got this Wanda!" I spoke making my own containment around him, that was around hers. I stood in a stable fighting stance, I got this. I was the Goddess after-all.

"Are you sure?"

"100%" She nods and lets go of her containment. I lift him into the air as fast as I could, I began to breath heavily again. This wasn't good, I could feel myself slipping before I lost control, and the explosion finally blossoms, devastating entire floors of a nearby office building. I look at the building and feel tears begin to spill as I fell to my knees, well because I was traumatized and that I couldn't stand on my own. Wanda rushes to my side and holds me closely as she covers her mouth in shock. "I- I thought I had it..." I mumbled in a monotone voice.

"I knew I should have helped you... " She spoke, I looked and she was crying, this just made me feel worse. I bet everything would've gone fine if I didn't mes everything up. This was all of my fault, it was just me. Not Wanda, Not Steve, just me. I looked up and saw Steve staring at me and he looks sadly at me before he looked back at the burning building.

"Oh my... " Steve stares up, open mouthed. "Sam... We need... Fire and Rescue... on the south side of the building. We gotta get up there." I then look down at my hands, before Steve ran off to help obviously. Wanda left to go and try to help as well as I sat there alone, while people were staring at me. I look down at the ground and I started to cry, I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"I'm sorry"