< Thor's personal vision >

I woke up to a wicked bad headache, I don't really remember what Happened till I see Steve pushed Ultron onto a Train, I quickly get up choosing to ignore the pain and to help my teammate. I get there and was soon to be greeted with Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. I help fight against him and Ultron starts to speak. Me and Wanda use telekinesis to bend some railings to block him from getting close to Steve or to any of us.

"Please, don't do this" he pleads towards the twins.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda replies, Ultron flies off. The train is going off the track into where the civilians are in the way.

"Kara use your strength and stop the train from the outside, Wanda stop it using your weird hand thing, and Pietro make sure everyone is out of the way" Steve ordered us we all nodded and went to where he had told us to. I flew outside and landed in front of the train and began to push the train making it go slower, but it still moved me my feet were planted, but the momentum from the train was too strong I was slowly making it slow down along with Wanda's help. It finally stopped and all the civilians were safe thanks to Wanda and Pietro, I wonder what finally made them choose our side? after stopping the train Wanda goes over to an out of breath Pietro, and I follow.

"You okay Speedy?" I ask concerned seeing him take deep breaths, and looking quite tired.

"I'm fine. I just need to take a minute" He replied, Cap walked over to us.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one"

"The Cradle? Did you get it?"

"Stark will take care of it, no need to worry" I reply smiling. Wanda looks at me horrified.

"No, he won't"

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy." Steve spoke, I then realized how this mess was even made. Shit.

"He will do anything to make things right." I say quietly catching on to what the twins were saying.

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?" Steve says. I had lost my comm on my little detour to the patch of grass.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda spoke looking me in the eyes, horror on her face.

---

"This framework is not compatible."

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." Steve, the twins, and I walk into the lab.

"I'm gonna say this once"

"How about nonce?"

"Tony this isn't some time to fool around" I spoke.

"Shut it down" Steve said sternly looking Tony directly in the eyes.

"Nope, Not gonna Happen"

"You guys don't know what you're doing!" I spoke trying to plead with them.

"Says the fourteen year old." Tony replies rudely.

"You don't know what's in there" Wanda pleaded standing beside me, she was a bit taller than me, but that was understandable as she was most definitely older than me.

"This isn't a game..." Steve said

"The creature...!" Pietro uses his super-speed to unplug everything attached to the cradle.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" suddenly Barton shoots a bullet below causing the glass beneath Pietro to break and fall through.

"Pietro!" Wanda called out, before being grabbed by Bruce and put into a choke hold.

"Go ahead, piss me off." Bruce spoke looking at Wanda, everything happened so fast, I didn't really know what was happening. Just then Thor enters and pounds the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning that brings the body to life, Wanda uses her powers to make Bruce let go of her. "Wait!" Bruce yells at Thor. We all look in shock at the body that flung out of the cradle and stops right in front of the windows revealing the city below, The red and green body turns and looks at us.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." It spoke before it looked at Thor. "Thank You"

"Thor, why did you help create this?"

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's centre is that." He points to the yellow gem embedded in the robot's forehead, it was quite odd. Why was it blue in the scepter, but was now yellow?

"What, the gem?" Bruce spoke.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor spoke.

"Then why would you bring it to...?"

"Because Stark is right."

"Did I hear that properly? not too long ago he was poking the bear on the Helicarrier and made Ultron!" I spoke, Stark was right sometimes, but this was something completely different. We don't need anymore haywire evil androids trying to kill us.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

"Not Alone" it spoke, it kind of reminded me of a living toaster, but it was alive like an electronic.

"Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" Steve asked, I had been thinking of how they could've done it. Eureka!

"They reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new, unique even!" I spoke staring at Tony and Bruce who simply nodded, Steve looked at me confused.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve spoke.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?"

"Are you, or Are you not?" I asked staring at the red body.

" I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am."

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation" Wanda spoke, looking at the android.

"Look Again"

"Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me. Kara, you do it" Clint spoke staring at Wanda then at me.

"Uhmm okay.." I placed a hand on its body and shut my eyes all I saw was never-ending it was bright and mystical.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..."

"Uhm are you on our side is the real question here?" I spoke taking my hand off his body and staring at it closely. I think I'll call him Vision because of him being Thor's and all.

" I don't think it's that simple"

"Well it better get real simple real soon."

" I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all."

"What's he waiting for?"

"You." He turned and looked at Tony.

"Where is he?" I asked before standing beside the twins.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too."

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

"What will you do?" He looks at us and has a look on his face probably realizing that we will destroy him. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." He holds up Thor's hammer and hands it to him, Vision walks off and everyone stares in shock, I just shrugged, it wasn't that big of a surprise.

"Right." Thor pats Tony on the shoulder. "Well done." Steve looked at the rest of us.

"Three minutes. Get what you need." He spoke and we all nodded and went our separate ways grabbing what we would need and getting ourselves ready for the Battle of Sokovia.