= Oops? =

"Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch, adds sugar to a cup and stirs it. She looks around." I narrate in a low whisper so that no one could hear me except for the people with earpieces. I was undercover cause we had a lead in Nigeria for Rumlow, so we were waiting for something to happen, but to pass the time Natasha, Wanda, and I were undercover as civilians just trying to get some coffee. I was wearing a flower dress posed as Natasha's daughter. I made myself younger with my magic and made me match my looks to Natasha.

"All right, what do you guys see?" Steve says over the radio, probably watching from one of the rooftops.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda replied with her heavy accent.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means there's cameras." I spoke sipping on my hot chocolate looking at Wanda for a hot second. It was kind of awkward to see her while I was in this form so I avoided all eye contact with her so far, cause she must be weirded out by it too.

"Both cross streets are one way."

"So, compromised escape routes."

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out."

"Hey, do you guys see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" I spoke, in a whisper.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute."

"Of course, you'd find it cute. Red is your whole aesthetic. Scarlet Witch." I joked.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha spoke as she smiled motherly at me while sipping her coffee.

"You guys do we remember that Wanda and I can move things with our minds..... right?" I smile as I use my telekinesis to bring a sugar cube closer to me, but Natasha snatches it mid-air and just shakes her head before crumbling it into nothing.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha spoke dusting the sugar off her hands as she glared at me.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Steve spoke on the radio.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam spoke on the radio as well.

"He really does." I smile in a childish voice sipping on my drink.

"It's so weird to hear and see you like this Kara..." Sam spoke and I shrugged.

"It's weird being 6 years old again when I am indeed fifteen."

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam spoke on the radio changing the topic.

"It's a battering ram." Natasha spoke.

"Go now."

"Finally some action!" I changed from being a mini Natasha back into my self, my hair was longer now and was in a braid like Katniss Everdeen. I was in my suit, looking bad-ass as per usual, I then slipped on my mask and grabbed my silver staff from my thigh holder.

"What?" Wanda spoke getting out of her chair, seeing that I just transformed. Wanda stood beside me and ripped off her trench-coat revealing her suit, she then stood beside me and I was almost her height, I had grown a lot.

"He's not hitting the police."

---

Next thing I know I'm flying with Wanda to the Infectious Diseases Institute, we both look at each-other and nod dropping down from above. Wanda landed elegantly as I dropped creating my signature crater. I used my telekinesis to grab a guy about to shoot Sam when I bring him closer to me then punch him hard in the face... I think I may have broken some of his teeth. He was instantly knocked unconscious. "Oops? Looks like I'm too much of a try hard.." I chuckle rubbing the back of my neck.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam speaks, Steve then looks to the both of us.

"Wanda, just like we practised. Kara, you're coming in with me." Steve speaks, I looked at him with a confused look.

"What about the gas?" Wanda asks as she looks from Steve then to me.

"Get it out." He smiled. Wanda uses her powers to lift Steve up and through the window, while I fly in through the same window. He grabs a soldier and pulls off their gas mask. I see some soldiers coming at us and they start shooting at us, I quickly dodge and grab one of their guns bending it under my fingertips before grabbing it out of their hands and hitting him with it.

I then grabbed my staff and made it longer swinging it around my body before I hit two guys in the face with it knocking them out, I used my staff to my advantage helping me get around easier as I kept fighting them off. Steve is behind a pillar, evading gunfire. He throws his shield, and it bounces off a soldier and back to him. Meanwhile, Wanda is now using her powers to remove the gas from the building, I could see the gas slowly coming out of the building. Once we were done beating them up Steve and I run into the lab that was broken into and see that one of the vials is missing. We look at each-other then nod running out of the room. I hold a hand up to my earpiece. "Rumlow has a biological weapon." I speak.

"I'm on it." Natasha speaks on the radio, while I heard a motorcycle in the background. I hear an explosion, Steve runs out onto the balcony and spots Rumlow aiming a mounted grenade launcher, I was behind him and I was already too late. The grenade slams into Steve's shield and we were thrown back inside. We scramble to our feet as Rumlow fires two more times, throwing Steve out a window, onto a truck, and finally the ground. I was just thrown out the window, I almost hit the ground, but I used my powers and stopped before I could become a pancake. I stand up and see the vehicle drive off.

"Sam. He's in an AFV heading north." Steve says into his earpiece, I walk over to him helping him up. He grabs his shield and runs off. I roll my eyes and just fly to the skies to attempt to find these bozos.