< Clint the Family Man >

I was shaken awake, I yawned before rubbing my eyes noticing that I had been moved and was now laying on a couple of seats in the back of the jet. I looked up to face Tony, which shocked me at first taking me by surprise. I sat upright quickly, my forehead hitting against his own.

"Ow! Thanks for the not needed pain squirt" He spoke rubbing his forehead before walking back to the front of the jet, I simply just ignored the pain and got up and walked over to see what was happening.

"How's the team?"

"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off."

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here."

"So, we just run and hide, while Ultron and the twins are still out there?" I asked.

"Well we have no other ideas kid" I just rolled my eyes we could do more, but no, we have to run and hide and go where? We have nowhere to go unless someone is hiding a house or something. Tony turns the monitor off ending the call before walking over to Clint who was flying the jet.

"Hey you wanna switch out?" Asked Tony standing beside Clint. I walked over and sat in the co-pilot seat watching the skies bored out of my mind and a bit upset.

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out."

"A few hours from where?" I asked confused

"A safe house."

---

The Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and we all walk towards the house, I look around taking in the large property, It was very beautiful and so much space to play around in and to just explore.

"What is this place?" asked Thor, he voice echoing.

"A Safe Place? Clint?"

"I hope" He lead us to the house it was a good size for a decent amount of people, I followed closely behind Clint being wary of where we were and who could possibly be here. Clint opened the door and there was some kids toys on the ground and some fresh food someone most definitely was here.

"Honey, I'm home!" Clint called, a heavily pregnant women came out, She was probably due very soon.

"Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint then kisses the pregnant woman and I look away before Tony whispers in my ear, but loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"She's probably some agent of some kind" I giggle before they finish kissing and Clint introduces the team.

"Gentleman and Kara, this is Laura."

"I know all your names" She smiled while we all looked away awkwardly not knowing what to say. Then a sudden noise of stomping overcomes the house and we see a little boy and girl run right into Clint.

"Smaller Agents..." Tony spoke looking disgusted at the kids, I punched him lightly and he laughed before rubbing his arm. before I met the rest of the family I began to venture the house before turning to see Thor leave, Steve Following, I quickly run over to see what's happening.

"Why are you leaving uncle?" I spoke trying to make him stay.

"I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here. Good bye niece." He smiled before he swung his hammer and flew off to who knows where. I walk over to Steve and put a hand on him and a vision pops into my mind a woman's voice and from what I was seeing it was a woman who was close to Steve, Peggy. I had met her briefly and mostly seen memories of her. I took my hand off him and I looked at Steve who looked at me worriedly.

"Wanda's Vision still bothering you?" He nodded "Margaret Elizabeth Carter, better known as Peggy. Born April 9, 1921." I spoke before Steve looked at me with shock written all over him.

"Can you not do that Kara, it's really creepy." He spoke, looking at me.

"Sorry, it's just that earlier..." I spoke deep into thought before Steve snapped me out of it.

"Earlier?"

"Uh yeah, Wanda was coming to awaken the Hulk, but I stopped her. It was all good. I think my powers are growing stronger?" I began to walk back into the house before Steve stopped me.

"Who knows about your powers strengthening?"

"Bruce and you. I think? Clint might know?" I then kept walking inside everyone looking at me and Steve.

"Thor left to go on some Vision Quest" I shrugged before leaving through the front door and closing it behind me so that Steve wouldn't follow me, I love Steve and all, but I didn't really want to be 'Fathered' at the moment. I think I'm okay? But am I? I needed to cool off so I flew up as High as I could before I had a hard time breathing I went lower to make sure I had a good breathing system so I wouldn't fall out of the sky and die on the ground in front of everyone.

"Am I actually useful to the group? Do they need me? I'm just some Punk ass Kid. I'm not special" I sobbed beginning to curl up into a ball in the Air. I could feel Tony and Steve's Fatherly instincts kicking in, I would consider them my dad's, but I don't know. Steve is more of a big brother to me. Tony is jerk sometimes, but I still love him.

"She needs to get down before she hurts herself..." Tony thought, I smiled the tears still rolling down my pale face. I flew far away from the house so that I couldn't hear anyone's thoughts and that I could possibly practice my magic. I dropped to the ground in a superhero pose.

"Well that feels as cool as it looks" I chuckled under my breath seeing the dent underneath myself. I smiled before letting my eyes glow green my powers surging through my veins as I pushed myself to make a tornado around me. I tried focusing it on me, I felt it lift me off the ground and towards the sky. I opened my eyes and looked at the ground before looking around I could see the House in the distance. Then something that had been swept up in my little tornado came and hit me in the head, I could see little black dots. I then felt the tornado disappear as I felt myself inching closer to the ground before completely blacking out.

"Reminder not to be a show of..."