+ R.I.P. The Death Star +

Peter climbs up the apartment building, still clad in his Spider-Man suit and dodging windows. He slides the top of our bedroom window open and looks inside. "Hey it's clear." He whispers and I nod as I jump up standing in his window. Peter climbs into the bedroom via the ceiling and I silently float in before using my telekinesis to close the window. He pulls off his mask, throws it away, and crawls across the ceiling. I then close the door with my telekinesis and use my magic to transform into a pair of clothes from the closet. I was wearing one of Peter's hoodies with a pair of my blue skinny jeans. Peter then hops down to the floor. Peter and I turn to find Ned sitting on the lower bunk. Shocked, mouth agape. The Lego Death Star crashes to the ground and breaks down into thousands of pieces.

"What was that?" I heard Aunt May call. Peter quickly took off his suit, as I replied to Aunt May.

"It's nothing Auntie! I just dropped something it's all good." I spoke my eyes stuck on Ned.

"You guys are the Spider-Man From YouTube. And you're the Goddess from The Avengers.

"We're not. I'm not." Peter spoke frantically, he pressed the spider emblem and his suit went from skin tight to baggy as it rolled off his skin.

"You were on the ceiling.... and you magically closed the door without touching it..."

"It's actually called telekinesis, but-"

"No, I wasn't. Ned, what are you doing in our room?" Peter spoke cutting me off.

"May let me in. You guys said we were gonna finish the Death Star."

"You can't just bust into our room!" May opens the door, setting her hair free from a low bun. She waves a rag in front of her face to dissipate the smoke coming from the kitchen. This was the worst time to walk in on us, Peter was in his boxers, Ned had dropped the death star, and I was there in the middle.

"The turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster. Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, you want Thai?"

"Yes." Peter just turns to look at Ned with a "you serious bro" type of look.

"No. He's got a thing."

"A thing to do after." I swear these two have never lied in their entire life cause they sucked, thank Odin they had me, the daughter of the god of mischief and lies.

"Yeah Ned, has a school project with some boy named Evan. It's for their math class, it's due tomorrow." I lied smoothly.

"Okay." May spoke. She waves a finger at Peter, who is clad only in his boxers. "Maybe put on some clothes." May leaves and closes the door behind her.

"Oh, she doesn't know about you two?"

"Nobody knows. I mean, Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit, but that's it."

"All the Avengers know since I was one and Peter knows cause I'm living with him now to get an authentic normal life." I simply shrugged.

"Tony Stark made your suit? Are you two Avengers?" I looked away, it kinda bugged me when people would ask me on the streets when I was with Peter as we fought crime if I was an Avenger, being retired has been pretty boring, but eventful. I got to know Peter even more and we are pretty close now which is pretty cool, since I've never had any friends near my age.

"Yeah, basically." Peter hesitates, I just eye up Peter and he catches my eye and simply shrugs.

"Whoa..."

"You can't tell anybody about this or us. You gotta keep it a secret."

"If you tell anybody, I could simply manipulate those memories to make you remember something else..." I simply spoke looking down at the broken death star. "It's difficult, but I can do it." They both look at me with wide eyes. I just lay down on the ground as Peter slips on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.