+ Boat Rides Pt.1 +

In a parking building, the scruffy man from the weapons deal, Aaron Davis, carries groceries to his car. The spider drone follows him. As Aaron opens the trunk, Peter arrives in his spider man suit and I land beside him in my armour. He sticks Aaron's hand to the trunk with a web. Annoyed, Aaron stares at the spider drone. "Remember us?" Peter speaks in a deep metallic voice. We approach Aaron's car, and Aaron seems taken aback.

"Uh, hey..."

"We need information. You're gonna give it to us now." I rolled my eyes, Peter sounded so weird with a deep voice.

"All right, chill."

"Come on!" I shouted the blade tucked against my thigh flew across the air and stopped right before making contact with his neck, my eyes were glowing green.

"Alright alright!"

"Come on, man. Look, who is selling these weapons? We need to know. Give me names or else." I move my knife away from him and put it back in it's holder against my thigh. Peter spoke. Aaron slams the trunk shut, and Peter startles. He steps back and looks around in surprise. The spider drone chirps and flies around Peter's head.

"You ain't ever done this before, huh?"

"Deactivate interrogation mode." The spider drone goes back in the emblem on the suit's chest. Aaron laughs. Peter's voice changes back to its high-pitched tone. "Look, man, these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't just be out on the streets. Look, if one of them can just cut Delmar's bodega in half..." Aaron is looking at his fingers, sniffing, not amused. However, when Peter mentions Delmar's, he gains interest.

"You know Delmar's?"

"Obviously, best sandwich in Queens." I spoke as I walked over towards the car sitting on the top of it.

"Sub Haven's pretty good."

"It's too much bread." Peter replied.

"I like bread."

"Come on, man, please." Peter starts to walk away. "Come on, man, please." I heard him mumble under his breath as a smile slowly grew on my face.

"The other night, you told that dude, "if you shoot somebody, shoot me." It's pretty ballsy. I don't want those weapons in this neighbourhood. I got a nephew who live here." Peter stops when Aaron starts speaking, and walks back to him.

"Who are these guys? What can you tell us about the guy with the wings?" Peter asks as I look over to Aaron.

"Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is." Peter leans his head on Aaron's car, and gives out a sigh. I sigh, we were so close. "I do know where he's gonna be."

"Wait, actually?" I ask looking at Aaron and he nods.

"Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with, he's supposed to be doing a deal with him."

"Yes! Yes. Thank-" Peter starts to happily walk away, giggling. I look at him confused.

"Hey Spidey! Did you forget he didn't even give us a location?"

"Right, of course. Yeah, my bad. Silly. Just..." Embarrassed, Peter comes closer and leans on the car. "Yeah. Where is it?"

"Can I give you some advice." As he looked directly at Peter.

"Hmm?"

"You got to get better at this part of the job." He says bluntly.

"I don't understand. I'm intimidating." Peter demonstrates his "intimidating" pose, crossing his arms. I face palm.