= Airport Battle Pt. 1 =

Steve in his uniform strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Iron Man and War Machine decent. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony spoke as they land on the ground, I fly out from where I'm hiding and stand with them.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey replied wearing his War Machine suit.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." T'Challa leaps over a truck wearing his Black Panther suit.

"Captain."

"Your Highness." Steve replies.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy."

"Are we now Steve?" I spoke, I was in an all black sleeveless suit with dark green knee high boots, a cropped dark green jacket, black finger-less gloves. My Black Wavy hair was also up in a ponytail with my bangs hiding my pale forehead.

"Kara..."

"Don't 'Kara' me Steve! You made this much worse then it had to be."

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

" And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Natasha spoke in her infamous black widow suit, her red wavy hair let down.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you." I face palmed, has Peter never fought a villain before?

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..."

"Hey, everyone." Peter speaks talking to the opposite side.

" ... good job." Tony was so close to face palming himself.

" You've been busy."

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Steve replied coldly.

"Steve you don't understand! You need to listen to Tony for once!" I spoke looking Steve dead in the eye.

" Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite." Steve looks aside. "Come on." Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off.

"Alright, Lang."

"Hey, guys, something..." I look over to Peter and I see a small speck grow and kick him in the face while taking Steve's shield from him, he was wearing an odd grey and red suit with a weird helmet hiding his identity.

"Whoa. What-What the hell was that?" Rhodey spoke. As the weird speck-man landed beside Steve handing him his shield.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." He spoke.

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey replies.

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa spoke as he ran off.

"Hey Tony, What should me and Spidey over here should do?"

"What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up. Kara watch him."

"Copy that Tony" I nod flying after Peter who swings towards where Sam and Bucky are. He lands on a window and starts to crawl watching them run, while I flew through a window breaking it and landed on the ground. Peter swings through the glass wall and kicks Sam backwards. Bucky throws a punch, Peter catches his fist.

"You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!" Sam hits Peter. "You have the right to remain silent!" Mid air Peter fends Sam off, then swings after him using his webs.

"Sorry Bucky." I spoke as he turned around, I punched him hard in the jaw and he stumbled backwards. "This time I'm not gonna lose." I flew towards him throwing energy blast after energy blast. Some he would dodge and others he would be hit with.

"Kara don't."

"You remember me now huh?" I use my telekinesis to break some metal desk and throw it at Bucky hitting him hard as if he were a baseball and the metal was the bat. "That's what you get for punching me in the face, jackass." I smirk.

----

Peter swings through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who flies backwards firing shots. Peter stops on a high beam. "Oh god." Bucky throws something at him, but I use my telekinesis to make it miss Peter.

"Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" I throw it back. Sam kicks him off the beam and Peter fires a web which sends Sam crashing to the floor. Peter webs Sam's wrist to a balcony railing.

"Those wings carbon fibre?"

"Spidey not now!" I yelled fighting off Bucky.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam questioned.

"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man." Peter complimented as I mentally face palmed as I threw a punch at Bucky which he dodged and punched me hard in the stomach, I coughed up some blood. He had punched me with his vibranium hand which is impenetrable metal. I stumbled backwards, wiping my mouth of blood.

" I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking."

"Alright, sorry, my bad." He swings down and Bucky jumps in the way. Bucky and Sam fall through the glass down onto the next floor and Peter webs them. "Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, l'm really sorry." I walk over to Peter, I see Redwing, but before I could tell Peter Redwing drags him through the glass wall as I heard Peter yell in the distance. I groan and use my powers to heal my insides before I follow Peter outside while flying.