+ Punks +

One moment, Peter is swinging down from rooftops and yelling, and another moment, he is patiently giving directions to an old woman. A thin strand of web suspended between a building and an old, rusty water tank, he practices his tightrope skills, too. I watch and try as well, I almost fell off when I tried doing the tight rope, thank odin I can fly.

A man tries to open a car door with a thin slab of metal. I see this and use my telekinesis to throw the metal piece out of his hand, Peter jumps onto the roof of the car, then uses his web to bang the man's head on the car. The car starts to make loud beeping noises.

"Hey, buddy. Shouldn't steal cars. It's bad." Peter webs the man's hand to the car and jumps off.

"It's my car, dumbass!"

"Yeah cause everyone uses a piece of metal to get into their car, sir. If it was yours where are your keys?" I questioned, he just glared at me and tried to get himself unstuck. An old woman, looks out from her window and starts to shout at Peter and I. All hell breaks loose.

"Hey! Shut that off!" She yelled from her window.

"We were just-" I tried to defend.

"Can you please tell them this is my car?" The jacker spoke. Then another man appeared from a different window.

"I work at nights! Come on, guys!" Then another old man popped up. How many people were in these buildings hounding at us?

"That's not your car! That's his car."

"How were we supposed to know? He was putting that thing in the window!"

"Who in the right mind uses a metal bar to get in their hecking car!?!?" I shouted back, my frustration getting the best of me.

"Every day with these damn alarms!"

"Shut it off!"

"Don't make me come down there, you punk!" I look to the man and for some reason he seemed oddly familiar.

"Hey, Gary. How you doing?"

"Marjorie, how are you? How's your mother?" I sigh and walk over to Peter placing a hand on his shoulder before I teleported us out of there.

---

Peter swings through an alley. His grip on his web slips, causing him to fall on his face. I hold in my laughter before I drop gently beside him checking in on him, he just looks at me and glares. "Ugh! I'm good, I'm good." He spoke getting up, I smile then see that the sun is setting.

"Hey Pete, look!" I pointed toward the sun setting. He nodded and I followed him as he swung about till we found a building to chill at before we went back to the house. Peter was trying to call Happy again, he had taken his mask off and so have I.

"You have reached the voicemail box of..."

"Happy Hogan." I heard the voicemail and groaned. Peter handed me my sandwich while he munched on his.

"Hey, Happy! Um, here's our report for tonight. We stopped a grand theft bicycle. Couldn't find the owner, so I just left a note. Um... I helped this lost, old Dominican lady. She was really nice and bought me and Kara churros. So I just, um, feel like I could be doing more. You know? Just curious when the next real mission is gonna be. So, yeah, just call me back. It's Peter. Parker."

"And Kara Lokisdottir!" I piped in with sandwich in my mouth. Peter hangs up his phone and sighs.

"Why would I tell him about the churro?"

"Cause it was good?" I questioned. "And besides we did a lot of good today, even including the whole being yelled at thing." I joked taking another bit of my sandwich. A warning signal blinks on his web-shooter. Web fluid low. Peter ejects the cartridge, then scrambles to catch it, standing sideways off the fire escape. He places the cartridge on his belt. Peter spots four men entering a closed bank.