= Come on Bucky! =

Tony, General Ross and I were sitting in the office just hanging around until all the lights turned off in the building. "Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go."

"FRIDAY, get me the source of that outage."

"Tony I'll keep an eye on Steve and Sam." I spoke he nodded before he walked off. I turned around to look at the office watching Sharon say something to them and walk away I groan. "God dammit Sharon!" I muttered before I followed them. I already knew where they were going. Bucky's pod. I teleport myself in front of the Chamber to find Bucky fighting against a bunch of officers.

"Bucky stop!" I yelled getting closer to him, he throws a punch at me, but I catch it and kick him in the side. I wouldn't use my powers unless absolutely necessary. "This isn't you Bucky!" I tried to get through to him, but it was like he was somewhat brainwashed. He then twisted my wrist, I heard a nasty crack and let go. He then punched me in the face with his metal arm knocking me unconscious.

----

Steve and Sam arrive outside the chamber. Red emergency lights flash all around. There are many agents slumped on the floor. All of them out cold except for me. I had just woken up with a nasty headache. I see them and wave Sam towards me as Steve walks into the chamber. "Kara!" He yells before running over to where I laid on the floor with a dried bloody nose. "What happened?"

"Bucky.. he was under some brain wash. I tried to get through to him.." I then cough harshly, before clearing my throat. "He punched me in the face and knocked me out. I have no idea where he is now."

"You need to stay down, I'll call someone to come find you. Be safe, Kid." I nod and he walks away to follow Steve into the chamber. As Sam enters Bucky swings his fist which smashes through the wall as Sam ducks. I quickly get up ignoring Sam's orders. I need to help them before he hurts them badly without knowing it. I run in to see Bucky grab Sam by the jaw and throw him at the open pod. Steve and I lurch into the fight and he lands a punch which Bucky barely feels. Bucky kicks and punches Steve out of the chamber. I use my powers to send an energy blast at Bucky which launches him across the room.

"Bucky it's us! Your friends!" Bucky then gets up and runs at me, but I quickly swerve out of his way then he runs toward Steve, a punch from Bucky goes through the elevator door. Steve blocks the next one but the power of Bucky's fist sends Steve tumbling into the darkened elevator shaft. "Steve!" I yelled. Bucky then runs and I follow behind him sending green energy blasts that he dodges easily making this much harder.

----

Bucky stalks through the building's ground floor. He batters two guards. I fire more energy blasts at him before I see Tony with tech-glasses taking cover behind a pillar. I try to make it look like I didn't see him so that Bucky would think it's a surprise. I grab one of the chairs and throw it at Bucky trying to get his attention. "We're in position." I hear in my earpiece, it was Natasha. I nod still looking at Bucky. Tony taps a wrist-control which becomes his Ironman-glove. He zaps Bucky with a stun-burst before Bucky can shoot at me. Tony rushes him, firing again. Bucky ducks the blast then trades blows with Tony, firing the gun. Tony has the Ironman-glove over the barrel, blocking the bullet. He pulls the gun barrel loose then Bucky smacks him backwards. I send another energy blast hitting Bucky square in the back making him fall on his stomach. I smirk and Sharon rushes Bucky, then Natasha rushes Bucky. They both land kicks and punches, then Bucky flips Sharon head over heels. She smashes onto a table then Natasha leaps on Bucky, legs around his neck. He slams her onto another table and grabs her throat.

"You could at least recognize me." She spoke looking Bucky square in the eyes.

"Natasha!" I yell becoming angry, my skin becomes an icy blue and I grow 4 inches taller. I launch myself at Bucky and kick him hard in the side of his stomach. He lets go of Natasha as he slides across the floor. My skin then turns back to normal along with my height, I take a deep breath and watch T'Challa fight with Bucky, landing lightning fast kicks and some punches. Bucky gets a counter punch in and T'Challa falls, but quickly recovers. Bucky hurries up some stairs. "Not so fast!" I yell quickly following after him and T'Challa.

T'Challa leaps the levels and vaults a railing, landing in front of Bucky. Limber T'Challa spin-kicks and grabs Bucky's metal arm which he tries to twist then looks worried as he realizes it isn't going to work. He throws Bucky backwards and keeps hold as they both tumble down the stairs towards me, I jumped into the air not wanting to go down with them. "That was close." I joked. They resume fighting on the small landing and a leg sweep sends Bucky over the railing. T'Challa leaps down after him but finds the wide reception empty. He scans around. I jump down as well scanning the floor. "Where did he go??" I groaned. He was here just a second ago, and I know for sure he cannot turn invisible.

----

3rd P.O.V.

Bucky's on the rooftop helipad. He marches up to a blue chopper and pulls the lock off the door. he gets in the pilot seat. Steve rushes outside and sprints toward the rising chopper. He leaps and grabs the landing gear. Muscles bulging Steve pulls hard and the chopper struggles to gain height. Steve's feet kick for traction then he gets them flat on the helipad. The chopper drags him onto the weak looking mesh framing the helipad. Steve grabs the railing with one hand and clings to the landing gear with the other. He grits his teeth and his neck strains with the incredible effort. Bucky glowers from inside the chopper then throws the joystick left and the chopper's nose slams into the edge of the helipad.

The rotor-blades are smashed to pieces and Steve ducks as the tail swings around. The chopper lies twisted on the mesh at the edge of the pad. Steve rises beside the canopy. Bucky's arm smashes through the glass and growling he grabs Steve's throat. The chopper starts to list over the edge. The tail breaks off and falls into the river below. Bucky keeps hold of Steve as the whole vehicle drops and slams into the river. The impact seems to knock Bucky out cold and he lets go of Steve. The body of the chopper sinks quickly to the riverbed along with other debris. Steve surfaces from the water with Bucky in his arms.