< You didn't see that coming? >

Pietro and I stopped where we saw robots attacking police officers, he threw Wanda towards the robots and I stood my ground as we both used our magic to stop the robots.

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!!" A leading Officer yelled, I could hear the bullets stop firing, but then I heard a small grunt from Pietro. I turn to see him glaring at some officers and I looked at his arm and there was a bullet hole. I watched as Pietro made a "come on, seriously?" type of look and it was hilarious, but I had to keep my laughter in as I didn't want to lose focus. We all kept attacking the robots. Wanda and I used our Magic, while Pietro ran around hitting them. This was gonna be fun.

---

As the team and I help people onto the Helicarrier lifeboats, Clint's helping some people get on. "Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!" He yells as I help a little girl onto the lifeboats. She stops and looks up to me.

"Thank you miss?"

"It's Kara, and you're welcome. Hey, I got a little advice. If you ever feel sad, look up to the stars and remember how grateful you are to be alive and how many people love you and support you. Now have a nice day miss?"

"It's Angelina" the little brown haired girl spoke, her blue eyes filled with wonderment.

"Goodbye Angelina now go with your Family and protect them." I smiled, she nodded and ran off towards her family. I then fly off towards the heart of Sokovia, a church where Thor and Vision were.

"Hey guys how's it going?" I spoke as I dropped in, they looked a little tired and Uncle Thor looked a bit beaten up, but it wasn't too bad. I then see the rest of the team starting to show up. I walked over towards Wanda and Pietro who looked a little worn out.

"You good?" He spoke, asking his sister.

"Yeah" She replied. "How are you, Kara?"

"I'm doing pretty good, I've got a good amount of Energy left to kick some Metal Ass." They both looked at me in shock and in exhaust, I chuckled. "You'll get used to it." I laughed.

"Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini." ."

"First Off, That's gross Stark and Two leave the master assassin alone." I spoke watching Tony pace about in his Iron Man suit.

"Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly." Natasha then joins the rest of the team. "What's the drill?"

Tony then points at the Vibranium core. "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Then speak of the devil, Ultron shows up. We were all standing there ready for anything.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor yelled at Ultron, mjolnir in hand. Then Ultron made a hand movement and the ground began to shake a little. Then a whole wave of more robots began to run towards us. I sighed.

"Really Uncle? You just really had to ask?" I spoke.

" This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron spoke as he stared right at us.

"Well, like the old man said. Together." We then all begin to fight off Ultron's robots, making sure they don't touch the vibranium core. I used my magic to rip them apart, I then decided to save my magic for later and starting to run at super speeds becoming a green blur and running straight through the robots and kicking their heads off, which was very satisfying. We all then use are different array of powers aimed at Ultron melting the very metal off of his face, we all stopped for a second.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight...." Suddenly Hulk knocks him far away and the robots start to retreat.

"They are going to try to retreat from the city." I spoke watching the robots scatter.

"We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!" Tony called out on his comm.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you."

"What about the core?" Clint asked.

"I'll protect it. It's my job."

"Our job you mean? I can help Wanda keep watch."

"Make sure to stay safe kid." Steve spoke giving me a pat on the back before he leaves with Natasha and Clint.

"Get the people on the boats." Wanda spoke looking towards Pietro who was standing there.

"I'm not going to leave you guys here." He spoke looking at the both of us.

"We can handle this." Just then she blasts off an approaching robot. "Come back for us when everyone else is off, not before." She looks to me and I nod agreeing with her statement.

"Hmmmmm" He mutters.

"You understand?" She spoke in a serious tone.

"You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you." Wanda and I chuckled at Pietro.

"Go" She spoke and he nodded, looking at us one last time before speeding off becoming a silver blur.

"I think a good name for Pietro would be Quicksilver, since he's quick and he has silver hair." I smile as I punch through the torso of one of the robots heading towards us. Wanda looks over to me and rolls her eyes.

"Let's try to not give Pietro anymore ideas" She laughed as we kept fighting the bots off. I then sensed something wrong.

"I... I need to go, I have a bad feeling. I'll be back as soon as I can." I spoke, but before I ran off I looked to Wanda. "Are you sure you can handle it while I'm gone?"

"I got this, Go!" I nodded and ran off my surroundings becoming a blur as I ran past at super-speed, I then stopped and took a deep breath. I then saw Clint with a young boy near a big piece of a building, I watch as a Jet flown by Ultron flies by, it starts to shoot getting closer to them, I then send a powerful blast of magic towards it, but something hit me making me miss the shot. I then saw that it was Pietro running towards Clint and the boy.

"PIETRO NO!" I screamed as I ran towards them, before everything turned into slow motion as I watched Pietro being impaled by multiple bullets, saving both Clint and the boy.

"You didn't see that coming?" I kept running catching him before he fell to the ground. I tried to use my magic to heal him, but I just tapped into his mind instead. I watched all of his memories while growing up in Sokovia and how his parents died, but the worst of it all was to watch the memories fade away, before I was being sucked in by death as well before I was being shaken, I opened my eyes to see Clint shaking me while I held Pietro in my arms.

"Karait's me! Are you okay?" He spoke looking into my eyes, I couldn't look at him, I just held Pietro in my arms looking at him tears filling my eyes. "Pass him over to me, I'll bring him to the lifeboats along with the boy." I nodded, not able to speak before he grabbed him out of my arms and put him on his back before he walked away leaving me all by myself. I felt all happiness in my body leave, I've seen so many people die. Was this worth it? Was any of this actually gonna change the world or save it?

I then saw robots start to run at me, I stood up. My knees felt as if they were going to buckle any second, but I wasn't done. This isn't how I was going to die. My eyes flashed green before turning black, I began to throw black magic at the bots disintegrating them and turning them to dust. I felt the sudden darkness try to engulf me, trying to take over. I screamed, but no noise came out before my vision began to fade to black. Maybe this is how I will die. Well I guess this is goodbye.

"I'm sorry"