< He's still Barton >

The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia, Natasha interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones, I was just minding my own business just staring blankly at a wall ignoring the conversation happening around me. It was as if the whole world went quiet, Everyone was moving and talking or most likely arguing, but there was no sound until I heard Tony speak up.

"It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." I looked over to Tony snapping out of my thoughts.

"No, but this...this brings it to a close." Thor spoke, I looked over to him and noticed a strain of black hair braided with one of his blonde ones, something I hadn't noticed before.

"I swear if there ever was a book about me, it'd be boring as hell cause you guys never talk about anything interesting. Like ever!"

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" I turned my head to Steve quite interested in the topic hoping that it would last for a bit longer so I could learn more and not be super bored. Recently I had been researching on Pym Particles, Gamma Radiation, and Stark Tech, along with the super soldier serum and I was going to add human experimentation to the list. I had wanted to reread the stuff since I had gotten bored with my free time ask if lately. If I were to ever practice human experimentation it would only be on myself as I would never put anyone else's life in danger and I'm a demigoddess so I can't die! Or can I? That would be something I'll deal with in the future.

"Banner and I will give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Thor nodded, But I piped in adding to their conversation.

"I would like to see it too Stark, Am I able to help?" He rolled his eyes and simply nodded, I smiled thinking of the many possibilities this stone could do. I knew what was inside the scepter, I had come across something called the infinity stones while reading some of the books in my Father's library when I was in Asgard last, I then researched about them and began to learn more about them and what they could do. There was 6 stones overall, which I found quite fascinating and that they were the basics of what the universe is made of.

"I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?" I looked over to Thor, hoping he'd be able to stay for the party, I hadn't contacted him since I came back to Earth to live with Steve. I was still thinking about if I wanted to go to the party or if I wanted to play around with my Father's scepter. I could take a swab of it and analyze it in Tony's lab without anyone knowing, but that would be hard...

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honoured with revels."

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels"

"What about you kid?" Tony had broken my chain of thoughts, I blankly looked at him before realizing what he said.

"Uhm sure? I haven't really been to any parties before so... yeah?" Tony's eyes twinkled at my response.

"You're gonna love it! I throw the best parties in all of New York!!" Tony beamed with pride. The Avengers aircraft lands at the Avengers headquarter where Barton is taken to have his wound tended to; Maria walks up to Stark, but I ignored them and followed the scepter to wherever it was going. It seemed to have been going to Tony's lab, so I followed trying to look as normal and calm as I could be, but I was the exact opposite of that. My mind was racing millions of ideas and thoughts running through my brain, and my heart was skipping a few beats.

"How's he doing?" I quickly turned to just see Bruce and Tony, They were walking behind me to Tony's lab.

"Oh, unfortunately, he's still Barton."

"That's terrible!" I commented sarcastically, finally realizing I would never change from being my authentic earth person ever.

"He's fine. He's thirsty. Alright. Look alive, JARVIS. It's play time. We've only got a couple days with this joystick so let's make the most of it. Update me on the structural and compositional analysis."

"The scepter is alien. There are elements I can't quantify." (Jarvis)

"So there are Elements you can?"

"The jewel appears to be a protective housing for something inside. Something powerful." (Jarvis)

"Like a reactor?"

"It's like a computer? Am I right Jarvis?"

"Indeed Ms Kara, I believe I'm ciphering a code" I walked away bored. I knew Clint would be alright, but I was just so fascinated by the sceptre. I then went to my guest room tired from the mission, I grabbed a dress from out of my closet since Tony thought he should buy me loads of clothes. I grabbed a dark green Blazer and black dress pants and put them on my door, with a black dress shirt to go on underneath. No way would I wear a fancy dress, I gotta love confusing everyone about my gender.