< Excelsior! >

I awoke from my nap and looked at the suit I had picked out for myself, I changed into the outfit I had chosen before I fell asleep and slipped off my old clothes and put my outfit on. After I was done I looked in the mirror, and I looked absolutely brilliant! The dark green blazer and black pants made me look classy as hell, and the final touch to my outfit would be black vans to top it off.

"Perfect!" I then quickly brushed my hair not really wanting to do anything fancy. I heard knocking on my door.

"Kara are you almost done? Tony told me to check up on you cause the guests are arriving." It was Nat, I ran to the door opening it, giving her a smile.

"I'm ready!" Nat smiled before she looked lost in thought.

"Do you have any makeup?" She asked, I nodded nervously, before she entered my room and closed the door behind her. She then told me to sit at my vanity desk, She then twirled me around to face her then that's when she went to work on my face. After about 10 minutes of her putting makeup on me she stopped. "Take a look" She then spun the chair so I could see my reflection, she had put glittering gold makeup around my eyes with a hint of black and bold black eyeliner.

"It's beautiful Nat, just like you! But we need to go before Tony bursts through the walls." I chuckled grabbing her hand heading out for the big lounge area, Where Tony held all of his Parties and stuff. I saw a group consisting of Thor, Tony and one of his Friends. I quickly run over and smile, Tony's Friend was telling a story so I just listened in.

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?" Thor, Tony and I all look Blankly at each other before looking back at him. "Boom! Are you looking..." Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills."

"That's the whole Story?" I asked, Tony's Friend just stared at me.

"And who would you be? You seem a little too young to be partying, kid." I just stared at him a drink beside him shattering, he backed up with his hands in the air.

"My name is Kara, and I'm fourteen. Who are you even supposed to be?" His eyes were widened before he just glared at me, Tony and Thor kept watching our conversation interested where it was going.

"I'm James Rhodes? War Machine? Have you ever heard of me?" I shook my head no, I had actually never heard of him.

"Oh I give up" He said rolling his eyes, I just chuckled.

"So, no Pepper? She's not coming?" Rhodey spoke

"No" Maria Hill walks over to our group.

"Hey, what about Jane? Where are the ladies, Gentleman?"

"Well, Miss Potts has a company to run."

"Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer." I rolled my eyes, I knew where his conversation was going instantly. I began to walk away trying to find someone I could talk to. My eyes gaze upon Steve and Sam. Finally something interesting!

"Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it."

"If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you."

"No, I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy." I guess Sam hasn't heard anything of Bucky yet, by what he was saying.

"Be it ever so humble."

"Hey guys," I smiled "Did you ever find that place in Brooklyn yet? Just Curious"