+ Suit Lady +

I teleported back into their room, ready to leave. I watched as Peter, wearing his suit without the mask, zips up his sweat shirt to hide it and puts on his hood. He peeks out the door and looks around. The corridors are quiet and empty. "Yeah, the glowy thing, it's evidence. Keep it safe." He spoke before he turned to me with a small smile. Ned picks up the glowing core. "All right?"

"Okay, okay." Ned replies. Peter then activates the tracker.

"They're moving." He spoke as he looked to me. I nodded and used my telekinesis to grab my jean jacket and then I put it on. Peter hurriedly walks out of the room.

"Be careful guys." Ned spoke, I nodded.

"I'll make sure no harm comes to him Ned." I spoke before I followed after Peter. As we tried to walk down the hall unnoticed, Liz approaches us in a bathing suit.

"Hey, Liz."

"Hey" I smiled awkwardly.

"Perfect timing. We're gonna go swimming. Come on, come on, come on." She whispers before a bunch of other students in their swimsuits follow her.

"What?" He whispers back before our classmates walk by us quietly laughing, saying hello, and last, but not least Flash comes up and slaps Peter's butt.

"Hey!" Peter squealed, offended. "I was, uh... we were gonna go study, um.."

"In the business centre!" I finished putting a hand on Peter's shoulder.

"Guys, you don't need to study. You're, like, the smartest people I've ever met." She smiled. I look at Liz, shocked that she would ever say that about me... "And besides... Um, a rebellious group activity the day before competition is good for morale."

"That actually doesn't sound too bad, but I don't think I packed my swimsuit. How about you Peter?" I asked, Peter just stared at Liz and I sighed before elbowing him in the side.

"Hmmm?"

"Um, well, I read that in a TED Talk, so, I-I heard it in a TED Talk. And I read a coaching book."

"Wow, you really... This is really important to you." Peter spoke finally coming back to reality.

"Yeah. It's our future. I'm not gonna screw it up. Besides, we raided the minibar and these candy bars were, like, eleven dollars. So get your trunks on and come on and I brought an extra one if you need one Kara." Liz throws a candy bar at Peter and I.

"Uh-"

"Come on!" I heard Charles and Sally yell for Liz.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Liz then catches up with the others as I stood there holding an Aero Chocolate bar.

---

Wearing his suit without the mask, Peter watches Liz through a window on the roof. Liz playfully chats with her teammates. I watch Peter watching Liz and I sigh, I wish someone would like me like that... I then stand up, we both step back from the window, he tightens the straps on his backpack. I looked up and I quickly switched into my suit, but I wanted to revamp myself. I was wearing my father's armour something more proper for me. The only difference was that I didn't have the golden horns. Peter puts on the mask. I look to Peter and a brief glow expands from the spider emblem on his chest. "Good evening, Peter." A female's voice spoke from his suit.

"Hello? Hello?" Peter spoke looking down at his suit.

"Congratulations on completing the rigorous Training Wheels Protocol and gaining access to your suit's full capabilities." the voice spoke. I held in my laughter.

"Yeah congrats Peter." I laughed, He turned to look at me.

"Thank you, and you can hear her?"

"Of course, I have heightened hearing from being Asgardian." I smiled.

"So where would you like to take me tonight?" She spoke.

"S, I, I, put a tracker on someone. He's a bad guy." Peter stuttered.

"Tracker located." she replied. "Plotting course to intercept target."

"Are you sure about this Peter?" I ask one last time before we leave.

"Well everything will be good as long as we make it back in time for Decathlon." He replies, I nod. Peter swings from a web and lands on a truck, I jump and land on the truck as well. As the truck runs past, we see a banner that says "United States Academic Decathlon."

"I hope nothing bad happens.." I muttered.

---

We were now riding on a different truck, raging down the road. Peter was crouching on top of the truck, with the dark night sky in the background. I stood up, letting the wind flow right through me, clearly bored. It reminded me of the time I was watching that movie what was it called again? Anyways it was the movie where Sam stood on the back of a truck in a tunnel. "One hundred meters from destination and closing." The suit lady spoke. The truck roars past a patch of grass. "Jump now." She spoke. Peter and I leap off the truck and roll down a grassy bank. He runs across the bank through the tall grass, approaching an abandoned gas station while I flew above the grass staying close to him. I need to make sure this dork doesn't die on my watch.