25.

Helloo. This is probably my last update until who knows when. Maybe the first weekend of school. Idk. It's hard to tell from now. But I hope you liked that chapter. This is more or less the moment you've all been waiting for. You'll like it. Promise. c; Enjoy! 

Dedication: Mukexcakexcashton because your comment made me laugh, harder than I should've been laughing. cx 

_________

Calum.

*Three Months Later (a.k.a 9 Month Point)*

The past three months have been rough, but relaxing, since I came home from the hospital.

For my pregnancy, it's been rough. I'd have back pains, back pains, fake contractions, and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, a lot.

My baby bump had grown to a huge size, to the point that only my fingertips could barely touch.

At one point, everyone wondered if I was having twins, because my bump was so big. But Dr. Kawr assured us that I should only be expecting one baby boy.

Niko has taken an interest in my baby bump and was constantly jumping on me and trying to figure out why I have a giant bump on my stomach, which he didn't seem to understand.

So my dad and I decided that it'd be best that Niko was in his kennel and outside more often.

My dad was often scared that Niko would jump on me and that I'd fall over and hurt the baby or something, so he thought it was for the best, and I agreed to it. So he was always either outside or in caged into the kitchen.

But right now, he was in his kennel, taking a nap, so he wasn't jumping all over with me and Luke.

Since the incident with Peter, it's been relaxing. Peter was now in custody of the police. His parents came back from their business trip and weren't very happy to see that the police had arrested him. Even when they read off a list of what Peter's done to me, Luke, and all my friends, it didn't faze them.

But once the police went over everything with his parents, they went over the charges. Peter was charged with sexual assault, kidnapping, and holding someone hostage. He was sentenced to twenty years in prison. After everything he's done to me and Luke, I say he deserved it.

"I can't do anything, and it sucks," I groaned as I rested my head on Luke's shoulder. "But think about it think way Cal. Today is July eighth. Today is your due date. You could go into labor any day, any second now," Luke replied, rubbing my, now enormous, baby bump.

"It makes me happy Lukey. The day's finally here. I finally get to bring him into the world," I replied, smiling. "He's going to be beautiful, just like his daddy," Luke replied, kissing the top of my head.

"He could look like you too. I mean, he could still be your baby. There is a chance that he can be your baby," I reminded Luke. He always seemed to think that it was Peter's baby and not a possibility that it could be his.

"I know, but what are the odds. I want him to be my baby. He needs another daddy. Because if it is Peter's baby, Peter's already going to be in jail. I mean, I'll help raise you raise him but it's going to kill him when he finds out that I'm not one of his biological fathers," Luke replied, rubbing my bump.

"If he does find out one day, we'll bring him to the jail cell where his father is rotting. I'll bring him to the visiting area where Peter is, and let him tell my son what he's done to deserve to be in jail. But, if anything, he's going to be yours," I told Luke.