4.

Hello! I'm updating this more because IT'S GETTING EXCITING. Stuff's about to happen. You'll see. c;

Chapter Song: La La by The Cab.

- Gabie :) 

_______

Calum. 

"Say that again Calum?" Ashton asked as he dropped on my bed, along with Michael. I closed the door, fixing my hair as Luke sat on the floor. Niko followed us in and sat down next to me.

"Say what again?" I asked as I sat on my bean bag chair. "What you told us in the car. You mumbled it," Michael replied.

"I got invited to Peter's 'birthday' party," I replied, shrugging. "Since when does Peter even talk to you? And how did he invite you?" Luke asked.

"Peter and I are on the same football team, so we talk. Nothing's wrong with that. And he asked me during our work time in Chemistry," I replied, answering Luke's questions.

"Peter seems like a stuck up jock. You shouldn't go," Luke told me.

"Again with Peter, sure he can be a jerk. But he's not that bad. I'm sure that going to one of his parties for a couple of hours isn't going to be bad," I told him.

"It's no surprise that he invited you though. He probably wants you to be there so he can say things to you so you'll go out with him, like a typical jock," Michael said. "Why would Peter want to go out with me? I'm not all that special. And do you know he's gay?" I asked.

"Come on Cal have you seen the way Peter looks at you? He looks at you as if you some sort of idol. And besides, the way he looks at you proves that he's gay," Ashton replied.   

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me in that way. He has a crush on some other guy," I said. "Oh really? Has it occured to you that maybe 'this guy' is you?" Michael asked. 

I though about it. "No. Because it's not me. If he did have want to go out with me, he would've asked me out. He has liked this guy for awhile."

"You never know Cal," Ashton told me as I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, if we do go to his party, hopefully he doesn't try anything on you. You deserve a guy better than that douche," Luke said, hugging me as my heart sped up. 

Just then Michael's phone rang. He grabbed it out of his pocket and stared at the screen. He quickly texted back this person and put his phone away. 

"Who were you texting?" I asked, curious. "Lillie," he replied, smiling. "Lillie Oakens? The girl in our Chemistry class? The girl you're always talking about?" Ashton asked.

"I don't always talk about her!" Michael gasped. "Sorry to say it Mikey, but you do. If you're not talking about her, it's something else leading up to her," Luke admitted as Ashton as I nodded our heads, agreeing with him.  

"Anyway, Lillie got invited too, oddly. So I kind of want to go now," Michael said, blushing.

"Aww Mikey's got a crush on Lillie," Ashton sang while Michael grabbed a pillow and shoved it in his face. "Shut up Ash!" Michael exclaimed.

Ashton grabbed the pillow and threw it at Michael, throwing it at his face. "You're denying it! You're as red as a tomato!" Ashton exclaimed.

Luke and I looked at each other and smirked. We got up and all three of us jumped on Michael, tickling him. Michael laughed, rolling on the bed as Niko barked happily.

"S-S-Stop i-i-it!" Michael laughed. "Admit it! You have a crush on Lillie!" Luke exclaimed. "N-N-No I don't!" He denied. "Liar! You are a liar!" I exclaimed.