Epilogue.

Hey guys! Wow...the epilogue...already. I remember when I first started writing this and well...anyway the sob note is coming later. For now, enjoy the last chapter of I Can't Do This, Not Without You.

(I have a LOT of things that would only happen in America so I apoligize for that, because the story takes place in Zew Zealand.) 

Dedication: YTFerDirectioner3 for simply comment on every one of my chapters and just taking the time to read my fanfic. c:

______

Calum.

The past year has been insane.

After Luke and I brought Stefan home from the hospital, the journey started.

We were able to watch Stefan crawl, laugh, smile, and cry.

Sure, there were endless nights where getting Stefan to sleep was painful, where he's cry because he'd want me to hold him, or when he was hungry in the middle of the night. Overall, having a baby was worth it.

It was hard to believe that Stefan was going to be one, a month from now.

Aside from Stefan, my hallucinations and nightmares had gone away. Once Stefan was born, I was up, late at night, seeing Peter messing with my head. Watching him touch me, hug and kiss me, taunt me, taking Stefan away from me and Luke, and simply Stefan belonging to him, haunted me for weeks. He wouldn't stay out of my head and it started to slowly kill me inside,knowing I couldn't get rid of him.

Every time, Luke came and saved me. He'd hear my distress at night and hold me close, and never let me go. He would whisper sweet and comforting words to me, promising that he wouldn't let Peter step anywhere near me and Stefan.

This went on for weeks. But, with Luke's help, I was able to get over it an move on, knowing Peter would have to go through Luke if he wanted to get to me and Stefan.

Seeing things that weren't really there killed everything I could see in reality. One moment, I'd be doing my homework or playing with Niko, and I'd suddenly see Peter walking towards me. I would look around and see more than one Peter walk toward and surround me.

From Luke told me about that one time, I was playing outside with Niko while Stefan took a nap. He then heard me screaming and ran out to help me. But, from how I was reacting, I was hallucinating, because I was screaming and telling Peter to stay away from me.

I was fighting him.

Luke told me he couldn't calm me down or get me to stop hallucinating so he sedated me, which was weird because I didn't remember any of that. The last thing I remember was playing with Niko. Then my mind went blank. It's like a piece of time was missing.

Dr. Kawr had given us a supply of sleep medicine so that if I did hallucinate, and I, or anyone for that matter, wouldn't be able to stop it, they could stop it She gave them permission to give me a syringe full of sleep medicine if I ever hallucinated, and if I ever couldn't stop screaming of be able to calm down.

Besides Stefan, my nightmares, and my hallucinations, my senior year was the best it could be. Luke and I had started off the year well.

I decided to join the football team again, after my pregnancy was done and over with. When the coach found out what happened to Peter, he anointed me captain with Caleb as my co-captain.

Even though Caleb had smelly socks (which he claims are him lucky socks), he was a good team player. Since I still went to school for football practice, I still got to see Luke after school. We even had a day where we could bring a friend and teach them a few tricks of football.