Sob Note...Haha jkjk

Hey guys! 

Wow...it's been a long time, well since I started this fanfic. But now that it has ended, I have a few things to say. 

I want to thank every single one of you that has kept up with every chapter, voted, commented your reactions, shared the story on social media, and just simply told me how amazing this fanfic was.

None of you may know it, but every vote and comment you guys put motivates me to write and write. 

I never would've guessed that this fanfic would get this many reads. This story started as a request on Tumblr and well...I never expected it to get this far. 

I mean, almost 200k reads? That's amazing.

I liked going through my chapters and read the funny comments and reactions you've left behind. I liked seeing how much you guys wanted Peter dead (which was pretty funny to read) and how cute it was with Cake fluff, and everything with Calum's pregnancy. 

Never would I have thought, that anyone would read an Asian girl's, from a small town in Minnesota, fanfic about two boys in her favorite band, 5sos, and having on of them get pregnant. 

It's been a crazy couple months for me on wattpad and it only happened because you took the time to add this to your library and take ten minutes of your day to read it. 

It's surreal. 

I really am gonna miss this story. I loved writing every part of this story and I'm sad to see it end. 

But, as you guys have heard, this story isn't ending...yet. I've decided to make a one shots book. stemming from this fanfic. So...if you have ANY writing prompts or if you have any scenes or moments you wanna see, send/message it to me, or comment on here!

The one shot's book life depends on your writing prompts and requests! So send in whatever you wanna see! I'll try to get to them all! 

I also have a Cake vampire fanfic posted so if you wanna read more of my work, I recommend checking that out! I also have a Malum Mpreg (possibly werewolf?) fanfic in mind too. So keep your eye out for that! 

Again, thank you all SO much for sticking with me throughout this whole book. I hope to see you reading, voting, and commenting on my stories, soon! 

Until then!