12.

Hey! I'm in a really shitty mood right now so I...typed this chapter while I was angry at some people in my life. Ugh. Drama. But here's a slightly longer chapter for all you awesome readers! I hope you like it! And don't forget to comment and vote! That'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

Warning: Might do some damage to your Cake feels (it did to me, and I'm the writer. Haha.).

Chapter Song: One Step Closer by Shane Harper. 

- Gabie :)

________

Luke. 

A little while later, we reached the hospital. I drove into the guest parking lot and drove my car into a spot that was close to the entrance doors. I turned off the car and everyone climbed out.

We walked inside and I lead everyone to Calum's room. We went into the elevator and took it up to the fourth floor. Even after that we had to walk down long hallways to even get to his room. 

When we got to his room, I saw Dr. Kawk walking out of his room, looking at a clipboard she was holding. 

"Dr Kawr!" I silently yelled, holding my hand up. She looked up and smiled. "Hello Luke!" She greeted. "How's Calum doing?" I asked.

"He's doing better. The medicine we're giving him is helping a lot and the first therapy lesson he had with his therapist helped him a lot as well. He's getting better," Dr. Kawr explained to me. 

"Did anything happen while I was gone?" I asked. 

"Well...Calum started hallucinating again. We're not sure on how or why how his hallucinations were triggered, but they came back. It was getting out of hand again so we sedated him again to calm him down," Dr. Kawr told me.

"Oh um...could me and my friends visit him?" I asked. "Of course. Calum will just be sleep when you walk in. Feel free to stay as long as you'd like," she replied. 

"Thanks," I said as she nodded and walked away. 

I held the door handle and quietly opened the door to avoid waking Calum up. I wanted have Calum sleep peacefully without any interruptions so I told everyone else to be quiet as well.

When I walked in, I saw who I thought I'd never see in a million years. 

Peter. 

Peter was standing by Calum, who was sleeping. He softly sighed and gently caressed Calum's cheek. Calum's head was rested in a pillow while he was covered in a blanket. There was a new needle inserted into his arm, different from the one when I came to visit earlier that day. Calum let out soft snores as Peter continued to caress his face. Calum seemed more relaxed when he slept, which relaxed me, but was completely oblivious to the fact that it was Peter stroking his cheek, which made me want to punch Peter in the face. 

"Peter," I growled. He looked up and smirked to see me, the boys, and Lillie with me. "Hey Luke, guys, Lillie. I see the bruises I left are still on your wimpy bodies," he replied, lifting his hand from Calum's cheek.

"What the hell are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked. "Well..let's just say that I know a few people that know a few things," he replied. 

He motioned to the door as we heard a feminine voice come our way. 

"Peter are we-" 

I turned around to see my ex-girlfriend, Maya. The same girl I broke up with a little awhile ago. The same girl I had loved with all my heart. Now, this was the same girl that had told Peter Calum's location.