10.

Hello! New update! It's a little bit of a filler but I added some Cake fluff for ya. Enjoy! 

- Gabie :)

_______

Calum. 

(A/N At this point Calum's having a nightmare. So that's what this part is.) 

I was shaken awake by a cold hand shaking my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes to see the person who woke me up, but no one was there. I got up and looked around, hoping to see anyone I knew, or just anyone in general. 

The area I was in was pitch black. There was nothing, no sign of life anywhere. It was a never ending area of blackness. I couldn't even see the end. Oddly enough I could see through it all, as if I had supernatural eyesight.  

"Hello?" I called out. As I could've guessed, silence was my reply. 

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I called out, again. 

"I'm here," an eerie voice replied. I jumped and looked around. I knew I wanted to find someone to help me, but this voice was ominous sounding. Did I really trust this voice, or the person it belonged to? 

As if my feet had a mind of their own, I found myself walking towards the voice, turning my body around occasionally. "Where are you?" I asked. "Oh you'll find me soon enough. I'm easy to spot," the voice replied. 

"What do you me-" 

Before I could finish talking, I ran into a body, grunting in the process. I didn't see anything, or anyone for that matter, in front of me when I was walking. When did this person appear? 

I looked up, confused. He was a lot taller than I was. This person was definitely a guy. He had brown hair that was styled into a quiff. His blue, ocean eyes gazed over me as he smirked. I'd know this guy anywhere. 

"Peter," I shakily replied, slowly stepping away. "Calum. I see you've arrived. I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up," Peter replied, walked forward as I walked back. 

"Peter, get away from me. Please,"  I pleaded, holding my hands out in front of me. "You don't scare me Calum, if that's what you were going for. And well...let's just say I'm not leaving. For awhile anyway. Right now, it's just me and you," Peter whispered. 

"I don't want you here. We're not friends anymore. I thought I knew who you were, but you're not who i thought you were. Just...please leave me alone," I told him. "Unfortunately for you, Calum, I'm not leaving, and neither are you," he whispered. 

I tried stepping further away but suddenly my back hit a wall, stopping me, allowing Peter to step closer to me and softly caress my cheek. I flinched at his touch and quickly looked away, avoiding any type of eye contact. 

"Calum. Look at me," he demanded. I shakily looked up, afraid of what Peter could do to me.

Peter then wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer. "Now, where were we?" He asked in a growl, our faces inches apart. "Peter let go of me. I don't care. Just let me go," I pleaded.

"Not a chance," Peter told me before he quickly, but roughly, pressed his lips against mine. He pushed me into the wall behind me, deepening the kiss. 

I had tried to push Peter off of me but he was unusually strong, so he continued to kiss me.

Peter then pulled away and started to plant kisses on my neck, licking every new kiss with his rough tongue.